Diet Pills Anyone?

Options
I am just wondering if anyone have tried diet pills, especially the ones listed on this site?
Good? Any side effects? Effective? Thanks!

http://www.toprateddietpills.com/index.php

Replies

• mrcconway
    Options
    The only 2 I have tried have been LIPO 6 and Alli

LIPO 6 eventually when I was doing pushups I felt like my head was going to explode. I woulnd;t recomend it.

Alli- you have to watch your fat content , it basically makes your body by pass 1/4 of your fat intake and your body purges it. IE you will get the runs if you eat high fatty foods.

I would suggest doing it naturally its the safest and most effective way to go. And this way you won;t devlope a dependancy on it
  • tabbi187
    Options
    i have just tried alli and it actually did work i lost like 14 lbs n a week and a half but its difficult to keep to it because not only are you sticking to the low calorie low fat diet you are taking a pill that makes you go to the bathroom.. alot luckily i have never had an accident but the side effects were mainly going to the bathroom alot because you have straight oily fat that comes out of you and do not fart because on that pill its dangerous lol... Id recommend it to a stay at home mom or someone who always has access to a toilet not someone that does not though.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi Hungry Bear...

I have tried diet pills and they only work in one way for me...

... When im on them i get into a routine of taking them, so then i drink more water and concentrate on what im eating a LOT more... i avoid alcohol and Bad foods... this is some sort of control i have on them....

,,,, but when im not on them i tend to be a bit leaner with myself when it comes to having a treat here and there... maybe its because i know i havent spent £30+ on pills so i dont mind so much..

I was on and 8 week course of some called Lipo 6 - they were good, and i did feel like i had lost body fat, however i think it was partly due to me being so so strict with myself..

Hope it helps..

Katherine :flowerforyou:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options

LIPO 6 eventually when I was doing pushups I felt like my head was going to explode. I woulnd;t recomend it.

I had the same effect.. i would get a throbbing headache when my heart rate went up, this eventually passed after a couple of days.. but beware, these pills aint natural and do mess with your body..

I was also 2months late on my period.. i belive this was because of taking the fat burners.
  • hungrybear
    Options
    I finally purchased Apidexin from Apidexin.com. It delivered real fast. I chose this brand because out of all the site and brand I read about, both experts and consumers voted to be the safest (and of course, safety first) as well as effective.

Today was my first day on it. The direction said to take one pill 30 mins to 1 hr before breakfast and before lunch (so total of 2 pills a day). After my first pill, I could feel the intense rush of energy (probably from the caffeine) and my face was heating up. I had 8oz of soymilk for breakfast and was not hungry at all for lunch. After my second pill of the day, I felt super duper jittery. So I ate an apple 15 mins right after (even though the label said 30 mins before lunch). Then I felt like throwing up due to the jittery-ness. So I ate 1/4 cup of Fiber One cereal with about 1 oz of skim milk. I felt so much better afterward. I guess I shouldn't take those pill on an empty stomach. It's almost dinner time and I have NO urge to eat or crave for anything. This thing really suppress my hunger. I mean, all the food I ate before was just to combat the jittery-ness. The only thing I worry about is whether I'll be able to sleep tonight or not, and how long I can continue with the jittery-ness and such. Some people said they get used to it after the 3rd day, and I hope I will get used to it soon...otherwise I think I should just limit myself to one pill a day.

I will continue to update my progress later to see if this really work.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    diet and exercise are the most effective and safest way to lose weight. All drugs carry risks, that you do not need to expose yourself to, in order to lose the weight you want to lose. I have tried everything, and I am speaking from experience. the 38 lbs you see on my ticker has been all diet and exercise and I am not putting myself in jeopardy of a heart attack anymore. Please consider choosing the healthy route.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    all i use is the mega green tea pills. i started to take them alittle bit last year and thia year and i've lost 46lbs. with it and i haven't had no side affects from taking this diet pill.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I finally purchased Apidexin from Apidexin.com. It delivered real fast. I chose this brand because out of all the site and brand I read about, both experts and consumers voted to be the safest (and of course, safety first) as well as effective.

Today was my first day on it. The direction said to take one pill 30 mins to 1 hr before breakfast and before lunch (so total of 2 pills a day). After my first pill, I could feel the intense rush of energy (probably from the caffeine) and my face was heating up. I had 8oz of soymilk for breakfast and was not hungry at all for lunch. After my second pill of the day, I felt super duper jittery. So I ate an apple 15 mins right after (even though the label said 30 mins before lunch). Then I felt like throwing up due to the jittery-ness. So I ate 1/4 cup of Fiber One cereal with about 1 oz of skim milk. I felt so much better afterward. I guess I shouldn't take those pill on an empty stomach. It's almost dinner time and I have NO urge to eat or crave for anything. This thing really suppress my hunger. I mean, all the food I ate before was just to combat the jittery-ness. The only thing I worry about is whether I'll be able to sleep tonight or not, and how long I can continue with the jittery-ness and such. Some people said they get used to it after the 3rd day, and I hope I will get used to it soon...otherwise I think I should just limit myself to one pill a day.

I will continue to update my progress later to see if this really work.

This isn't directly about the diet pills, but I read your post and was a little concerned - If all you eat is soymilk, an apple, 1/4 c. cereal with milk then you can't possibly be eating enough to sustain your body - If these pills make it difficult to eat at least 1200 I'd be weary of taking them. You should eat at least 1200 cal/day to maintain a healthy metabolism and keep your body from going into starvation mode...
  • hungrybear
    Options
    hi, don't worry, i ate a big dinner, haha. apparently i guess it wasn't enough to hold me back at dinner. but then yes, i do eat a healthy diet as well as exercise. but yes, i'm just trying the pill out of curiousity. even if i'm not on the pill, i don't eat much at breakfast and lunch. i snack throughout the day usually.