new- looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• EEG3
    EEG3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have 125 pounds to lose.
    Anyone can add me if they would like, I keep my diary open as well. I think it helps more if people know what you are eating, they can give better advice.

Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!!

i opened my diary, i hope it helps
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I too have about the same amount of weight that I would like to loose. I will send you a friend request. And maybe we can banish the unwanted weight once and for ALL!
  • Masil20
    Masil20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I sent you a friend request also. Good luck!
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm newly dedicated (that's right not new, but now taking it seriously), looking to lose around 70lbs and live a healthier, happier lifestyle. I'm also looking to build a strong support system to help keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me so we can encourage each other!
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've just gotten back into the routine of things over the past weeks. I have a weight lost goal of 60lbs. I'm hoping to reach my goals through healthy eating, keeping track of my calorie intake and also working out. I have no set workout routine, so far I've been doing insanity workouts and walking. Looking for other fun positive friends to add, if we share the similar goals feel free to add me, lets reach our goals together! :heart:
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks now. Anyone wishing to can add me as a friend. I need all the friends I can get. So far, I have lost about 14 pounds and want to lose another 45 pds.:smile:
  • ChangeupEma
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new here too just started yesterday and hoping to lose 20-30lbs. Hopefully we can encourage each other on our goals.
  • ChangeupEma
    Options
    Trying to get back into working out and walking/jogging as well. Really enjoy Body Combat and Cycling classes : ) your welcome to friend me if ya like!
  • shelleylawes
    Options
    Hey, I've been on here for around a year but I'm only just getting serious. Definitely feel free to add me, I'd love any support I can get c: