Sound like I'll lose weight?

Options
I'm 141 lbs and 5'3". My goal weight is 118 and I hope to be there around Christmas time.

I eat a healthy diet of whole grains, nuts, chicken, fish, beans, eggs, vegetables (usually two salads a day, plus other veggies) fruits, skim milk, no soda, only water and green tea (no sugar). I drink at least 9 glasses of water a day.

My exercise is about 40 minutes of cardio 6 days a week, burning roughly 300 calories. I mix up my cardio, too. I also do 20 minutes of strength training every other day alternating muscle groups. I'm also getting into HIIT on Tuesday and Thursday, but I can't do more than 5 minutes yet so I don't even count that.
For more activity, I try to walk outside or play the WII for an hour a day. Not quite exercise, but it is more calories being burned.

My MFP tracker says to eat 1500 so that's what I'm gonna eat.

Think I'll lose weight? My goal is to drop about 5 pounds a month.

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty good to me.
  • timboman365
    timboman365 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think you'll lose more than that. If not, you will definately have a low percentage of bodyfat for sure!

Stick with it.
    ts
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    I think you will lose more than that too which is good as you will reach your goal before christmas:)
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    sounds great, 1500 is a great number! don't be scared to eat more if you need it, considering how much you're exercising