Back at it, afraid I'll lose focus.

Options
I'm a yo-yo dieter. I hit a place, and decide I really need to get this together. This is getting ridiculous. Then I diet for a few months, and lose some weight. Then I get bored with it, and go back to my old ways. I chose to try the calorie counting, just to see what would happen. Tomorrow marks a week of when I started. The first couple days were above my calorie goal, but only by 170. Going from eating the amount of calories I was, to eating a net of 1,200 was a HUGE change. So even with the slower start, I'm still proud. This time feels different. I don't feel like I am starving myself. Do I want to eat all the time? I won't lie, sometimes I do. So in order to eat more often, I've been choosing healthier foods. In order to get more calories, I've began exercising. This morning I took my dogs on a walk, and even RAN with them. Not for long, but I did it.

Basically I'm looking for people that will see my progress, and say something. People who I can see are doing it, so I know I'm not alone. I feel so much better. I want to keep it going, and for that I need a network of people. If you want to, add me.

Replies

• knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    you can add me...i'm slow going but in the for the long haul :)
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I have done the same thing for the last few years....lose 5-10 pounds then start the slack and eventually quit. All the weight would come back sometimes even a few pounds more. Feel free to add me to help support you to reach your goals.