Friends please?

Options
2»

Replies

• pmh320
    pmh320 Posts: 1
    Options
    Girl You sound just like me. I just started this today. I have decides that I am taking my life back and a long the way I hope I can fit into my Skinny jeans. I figure there will be days that I totally cheat and do what I want. I have got to remember that if I DO take a day off Im going to have to start back up tomorrow. I used to make that an excuse, "I over ate and did not exercise yesterday so what is one more day?" Well NOT ANYMORE. IF I take a break for what ever reason that means I ma going to have to wrok even harder tomorrow. Good Luck!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everything I eat on a daily basis. The more support the better:-)
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Added you as a friend!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Just make the commitment and we'll all be here to cheer you on as the Ibs drop off you before you know it :) I'm usually around here somewhere, and although I have a great group of friends I'd love to add a couple more! Feel free to friend me - but please check out my profile first, just so you know what you're letting yourself in for :bigsmile:
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me!!! Add me if you would like..I log in daily and will help motivate you all that I can!
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    add me if you want. im on every day, log everything i eat, and almost every exercise i do. i dont log work usually lol
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've never replied to one of these things, but there is a first for everything.

Calorie counting, the only way to go IMHO. Losing weight is math, fuel in (calories), fuel burnt (regular daily living plus a little exercise). Fifteen years ago I had to lose 20 pounds after my daughter was born. With a little exercise and healthy food choices I was able to do it without too much trouble.

I am here because it is 15 years later and the weight has crept back on. I've been pretty good about diet and exercise over the past two weeks and the scale has barely budged. I am blaming it on age. I am 46 now and nothing seems to come as easily as when I was younger. I'm having a bad day and feel terrible about myself. Looking for some inspiration. :-/
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Add me.... We can do this together
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    add me, Im happy to offer support! looks like your already on the right track. keep it up!
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I totally agree that adding friends is a good thing.
    I didn't realized I had joined over a year ago. but never really stuck with it. Today makes my 25th day of logging and I am committed to myFP! Knowing I am not alone is going to get me there!
    So I am adding friends with open diary, so add me if you are needing someone to cheer you on and log about the journey!

The first step is admitting there is a problem :flowerforyou: