For the PB lovers!!

Options

Replies

• TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I must be the only person who doesn't think PB2 is the bomb. I mean it's ok but to me it didn't have a near strong enough PB flavor. I love PB but don't eat it all that often so I think I'll stick to the real stuff for the days I want some.
  • Maggies90
    Maggies90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    AHHH I WANT!
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    I mix it into the frozen banana ice cream that I make with my Yonanas. Perfect summer treat for PB lovers like myself.
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    DO YOU HAVE A HYVEE, THATS WERE I FIND IT THEY ALSO HAVE IT IN CHOCOLATE!!!!

What's an HYVEE? (lol sorry)

Hyvee is a grocery store :)

and I agree the PB2 is pretty good! I was surprised that I liked it, glad I bought some to try :)
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PB2! I use it all the time. Just had it on toast for breakfast!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I've tried it, and wasn't crazy about it. I will stick to my real peanut butter with all of its healthy fats (if you get the natural kind LOL). I am a peanut butter ADDICT! :love:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I am a purist. I like the real stuff lol
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    jenniferlthomas0305 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    PB2 is amazing! I usually get it from Amazon. Great prices on it on there!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I've read about this in Chalene Johnson's book, but wasn't sure where to get it. Thank you!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Powdered peanut butter! I know it sounds weird, but it all natural tastes amazing and it's only 45 cals for 2 scoops because there's no oil. Perfect for adding to shakes, yogurt, dessert, etc. Here's the link:

http://www.bellplantation.com/products/4-pack-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter.html

And here are some recipes:

http://www.bellplantation.com/recipes

They also make powdered chocolate and a mix of both. Being a total PB junkie, this saved me about 150 calories a day!! :-)

Thank you very much for this information on PB!! I love PB A lot !!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!! Cheesecake this weekend!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I've been ordering PB2 for a few months now and recently found an organic version at the food store here.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to try PB2! I am a peanut butter-holic and add it to my protein shakes, oatmeal, on top of waffles, mixed in with yogurt and cottage cheese...you get the picture. I spotted it at Whole Foods this past weekend but passed it up (I'd already spent $150 on groceries that day). I look forward to giving it a try soon--would probably be very helpful in keeping my calories/fat intake in check, without having to sacrifice that yummy PB deliciousness. :happy:
  • MissGraziano
    Options
    I love this stuff!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    The Just Great Stuffed Organic Powdered Peanut Butter is even better than the PB2.
    I just bought my first jar of it this week because the nearest place that sells PB2 is 30 minutes away.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    People keep posting about this stuff (or something like it) so when I get home tonight I'm going to have to take a look at those websites
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I REALLY need to try this. I have a HUGE peanut butter addiction!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I wanna try this!