Onions
    Liver
    Pork chops
    any amphibians
    the list could go on...
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have tried in the past to completely or partially stop eating the foods that i crave for, and after 1month it becomes so hard that I just give up.

It happened at least 5 times. I have already lost almost 25kg in total that I always gain back. 5kg at a time..
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I have no wish to eat McDonalds anymore, pretty much off it for over a year and a half

i have a recent fascination with sonic restaurant though, i think i could eat anything off that menu

i guess trade one evil for another, haha

Whats a Sonic restaurant!??
    Apart from another super yummy restaurant the UK is obviously missing out on!! lol xx

Oh hun, you guys are NOT missing out. What you guys (and hell, most of the US) is missing out on is In n' Out. They just came to Texas, and omg, way to eff up my new eating lifestyle.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    I have tried in the past to completely or partially stop eating the foods that i crave for, and after 1month it becomes so hard that I just give up.

It happened at least 5 times. I have already lost almost 25kg in total that I always gain back. 5kg at a time..

What's worked for me is I don't give up what I crave, I just use it as motivation to get off my butt. I really want that cupcake (seriously, how can you NOT crave sweets? So lucky), but I have to burn the 300+ calories that cupcake contains. And then some.
  • Jamers1213
    Options
    I don't want to eat:
    Tuna
    Sodas
    Mayo

I always want to eat:
    Wings
    Beer

Sighh..
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Basically, anything that's good for me. I have absolutely NO problem passing up the veggies, but don't you dare take away my cupcake. I will cut you.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    cottage Cheese...:noway:
    Cantaloupe
    Watermelon
    Bar-B-Que
    Burger King...
    Ricato cheese
    Tomatoes... :sick:
  • Kimberley_allyssia
    Options
    I have no wish to eat McDonalds anymore, pretty much off it for over a year and a half

i have a recent fascination with sonic restaurant though, i think i could eat anything off that menu

Apart from another super yummy restaurant the UK is obviously missing out on!! lol xx

Oh hun, you guys are NOT missing out. What you guys (and hell, most of the US) is missing out on is In n' Out. They just came to Texas, and omg, way to eff up my new eating lifestyle.

I WANT!!! lol x
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    cottage Cheese...:noway:
    Cantaloupe
    Watermelon
    Bar-B-Que
    Burger King...
    Ricato cheese
    Tomatoes... :sick:

Cottage cheese and burger king and melons!?!?!?!?!?!!?! I devour those things at first sight. :(

Wish there was a way to reset the memory of just the foods Iv eaten, this way I wouldn't crave for anything.
  • YuffieKisaragi
    YuffieKisaragi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    And for the record...I can't stand sweets, but I am constantly craving CHEESE and BREAD.

Stuff like chili cheese fries, hoagies, pizza...I never craved pizza much BEFORE the diet though. o_O
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options

Sonic is a "drive-in" restaurant. think old school movies where cars pull up to a slot and order off the menu from the car or they can get out the car and sit outside in a little gathering spot, and the people bring your food out to you on skates, or some of them who prefer not to bust their butts will just walk, haha. they serve burgers and pretty much every ballpark, American like dish that's just delicious, and some of the best milkshakes!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Anything that comes out of the ocean. Yuck!
    Organs
    Long John Silvers
    KFC
    Sonic
    Milk with fat in it

I could however destroy any baked good ever.
    EVER.
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't want to eat:
    Tuna
    Sodas
    Mayo

I always want to eat:
    Wings
    Beer

Sighh..
    This!!!!!!!
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    At first I thought this was a suggestion - to share food even when hungry, to eat less. Yes, I'm a nerd.

Can't do:
    Fast Food Chain "food" However. give me a cone or frozen lemonade from Mc'D and I'm a happy girl =-)
    Organ Meats
    Hotdogs - Pretty much any & all tube meats are included in this for me.
    Peppers & Pineapple (severely allergic)
    Papaya

Wish I didn't have a wicked sweet tooth though. If I could give up sweets (& alcohol) I'd probably be a twig.

Addicted to:
    Tuna
    Grilled Meats - who needs an oven???
    Fresh Veggies
    Greek Yogurt
    Mashed Potatoes
    Rice
    Chocolate - I could eat chocolate morning, noon, & night - literally. There is never a bad time for chocolate.
    BBQ Sauce

To the person who posted about Sonic - be careful. Their food is delish! But Sonic foods are super high in sodium. I used to work there and promptly lost 15 lbs when I left after 6 months of eating one meal per day there while working. And you bust your buns at Sonic. I was a rollerskating carhop. I'd work 6 to 9 hour shifts, on skates, and still gain weight just eating one meal per day there.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

I WANT!!! lol x

In n' Out is a thing of beauty. I love the UK, but dear god you guys are missing out on some amazing unhealthy food chains.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Long John SIlvers or Captain Ds. Fast food seafood?! That's just EWWWWWWW
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Anything that comes out of the ocean. Yuck!
    Organs
    Long John Silvers
    KFC
    Sonic
    Milk with fat in it

I could however destroy any baked good ever.
    EVER.
    ^^This, always this.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    At first I thought this was a suggestion - to share food even when hungry, to eat less. Yes, I'm a nerd.

Can't do:
    Fast Food Chain "food" However. give me a cone or frozen lemonade from Mc'D and I'm a happy girl =-)
    Organ Meats
    Hotdogs - Pretty much any & all tube meats are included in this for me.
    Peppers & Pineapple (severely allergic)
    Papaya

Wish I didn't have a wicked sweet tooth though. If I could give up sweets (& alcohol) I'd probably be a twig.

Addicted to:
    Tuna
    Grilled Meats - who needs an oven???
    Fresh Veggies
    Greek Yogurt
    Mashed Potatoes
    Rice
    Chocolate - I could eat chocolate morning, noon, & night - literally. There is never a bad time for chocolate.
    BBQ Sauce

To the person who posted about Sonic - be careful. Their food is delish! But Sonic foods are super high in sodium. I used to work there and promptly lost 15 lbs when I left after 6 months of eating one meal per day there while working. And you bust your buns at Sonic. I was a rollerskating carhop. I'd work 6 to 9 hour shifts, on skates, and still gain weight just eating one meal per day there.

Veggie addiction is great. Wish I had that addiction. I have to make myself to eat it.
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    YOGURT!!! :grumble:
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Steak or hamburgers. Beef grosses me out :(