Pinched Nerve !

Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have just recently pinched a nerve between my shoulders in my back......so I can barely move my neck and upperbody...what types of workouts can I still do while I am waiting for this to go away?!:sad: :sad: I can barely walk with this type of problem. Don't want to make it worse either, but I really don't want to stop working out for a week or however long it will take for this to go away.

Replies

• 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    The only thing I can think of is my same ole answer since this is what I do...Recumbent bicycle. It's sits like a chair so only your legs do the work.

:heart: Maybe ice that painful area. That's what they do for me at Physical Therapy for my ailments. You need to get the blood circulating in that area to heal. Maybe rub it too (I get electrical stimulation unless you have a Dr's referral you can't so this is the next best thing in my opinion),
    :heart: 2 Aleave pain relievers to reduce swelling....swelling causes pain. I'm an expert feeling pain::sad:

Rest it as much as possible as so to heal faster. Hope your better soon. Now I'll send you a bill for $300.00 please:tongue:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is about what any doctor would tell me too! * writing check out to you now* thanks for the advice::flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.