Need a joke, please!

Options
I'm having an unbearable day at work. :explode: :sad: :grumble: :mad: Can you share a joke to cheer me up a bit?

It would be much appreciated! :flowerforyou: :love: :bigsmile: :heart:

Replies

• Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    This is my daughter's fav:

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

He didn't have the guts.:laugh: :laugh:
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Skeleton walks into a bar. Says "Give me a beer and a mop."

Thank you, I'll be here all week.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXhNnsIM2o

This one is dumb but it made me laugh! Plus the girl telling it is super drunk, so that makes it even better!
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    What's the difference between the swine flu and the bird flu?

Bird Flu requires "tweetment"

Swine Flu requires "oinkment"

lol i crack myself up....:laugh:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    The Man Song cracks me up every time:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y0I91rubg
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!" The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much. "The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver. I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years."
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I'm having an unbearable day at work. :explode: :sad: :grumble: :mad: Can you share a joke to cheer me up a bit?

You have to answer the following out loud, ok?

Here it is:

If a wristwatch from England is an English wristwatch and a wristwatch from Scotland is a Scottish wristwatch... what is a wristwatch from Ireland called?
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    SO a
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    If a wristwatch from England is an English wristwatch and a wristwatch from Scotland is a Scottish wristwatch... what is a wristwatch from Ireland called?

That is spectacular! Thanks! :laugh:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I can't open up youtube at work to give you the link but look for the skit with Will Ferrel called THE LANDLORD. lol

it is hilarious!
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    You "guys" are awesome! Keep 'em coming. "The cornier, the better "is my motto! :wink:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    OK sorry hit the wrong button.
    This is my daughters favorite joke at the moment.
    St peter went to talk to God and god told him that the world wad having problums and that only 5% of the people on earth were being good and that he wanted St peter to send out and Email to the 5% and that it was very important to send out the emails Because it contained important information.
    And do you know what the Email Said?

Neither do I I did not get one either :smile:
  • paulamma1
    Options

Here it is:

I don't get it :sad:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options

Here it is:

Say Irish wristwatch....It is hard.:laugh:
  • paulamma1
    Options

Here it is:

Not for me, so it ain't funny :angry:

Thanks for putting me out of my misery though :flowerforyou: I'm here in work saying "Irish wristwatch" out loud to myself and looking like a complete eejit! AND I'M FROM IRELAND!!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    This one is so cheesy but it always make people laugh:

Two muffins are in an oven. One muffin looks at the other and says "Is it getting hot in here?" The other muffin says " Holy *kitten*. A talking muffin!"
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options

Here it is:

Thanks for putting me out of my misery though :flowerforyou: I'm here in work saying "Irish wristwatch" out loud to myself and looking like a complete eejit! AND I'M FROM IRELAND!!!

I've done my good deed of the day, then. :)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Dont take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options

Here it is:

Don't feel bad..i didn't get it either...:blushing:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    The Man Song cracks me up every time:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Y0I91rubg
    OMG!! I forgot about that song!! That's hilarious!! It always used to remind me of my dad!!! (even the puppet singing looks like my dad) Man I miss him and his sense of humor!! Thanks for the memories!