20-something still carrying around college weight?

Options
Does this sound like you? ADD ME!

I've been on and off the diet train so many times. I'm looking for some accountabilibuddies.

I gained the Freshman 15 and then more and more and more until I reached a...ummm...I'll use the word unfortunate....50 lbs gain! So yea it was a mix of college and then getting my super non-active desk job in the real world equipped with lunch outings, traveling, as well as an office birthday about every other week.

I'll tell you this though, I'm NOT a dieter. I drink beer, eat pizza, ice cream, donuts, and all those other goodies and quite frankly refuse to never eat them the rest of my life. What I'm trying to learn is the art of PORTION CONTROL and MODERATION. As well as incorporating some exercise in my life too (considering I get zip M-F from 9-5). I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I'm on day 6 of level 1. I also run/jog on some days.

So that's my run down. Please share your er, um unsuccess stories and then add me so we can try and be a success story together!

Replies

• Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Herro?
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand how no one sees my posts!
  • kehuizenga
    kehuizenga Posts: 151
    Options
    I saw your post and you are welcome to add me if you like. I just didn't respond because I thought that perhaps we have different goals as I am trying to eat mostly only healthy food with occasional, infrequent indulgences. I too am a 20-something still carrying about 20lbs gained in college.