NYC/HEALTHY FAST FOOD

Options
Any advice for healthy fast food/cheap options out there? I live in Manhattan. Would only be looking for dinner places, but I can't do Subway every night.

Replies

• jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    chipolte 2 tacos ( u choose meat) extra mild salsa little bit of medium - cheese and lettuce ( no guac or sour cream)

Panera : you pick 2 - half smoked turkey sandwich or mediterran veggie with half a classic salad
  • davidjulian
    davidjulian Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What area of Manhattan? There's really endless places for dinner in New York, even healthy places.
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sashimi. Tons of sushi places with sashimi.

Most every place in Manhattan has something healthy especially if you are in an area that's not known for poverty. People in Manhattan are super snobby about how healthy their food is or how deliciously sinful it is. Endulge in the sinful sometimes and be healthy most of the time.

A personal favorite: Restauramt Nippon for some yummy soba which is a lower cal, more healthful pasta. Had a soba salad tonight and loved it!

I very rarely do national chains. There's no point when you live in the only city that matters. ;-)