I am 24, feel free to add me :happy:
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 20, feel free to add me :)
  • LRoch
    LRoch Posts: 1
    Options
    Im 25, feel free to add me! I could use some friends and motivation on here as well :)
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm all for friends in their 20's I'm 27!
  • jojis
    jojis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26, feel free to add me!! I could also use some friends and plenty of motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with roughly 60 pounds to lose, please feel free for me to add me
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    Seems you can only send 5 requests per 10 mins! Add me please….. looking for meal inspiration and motivation to exercise!! Keeping my calories low isn't a problem at the moment!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, anyone who is supportive or has a stellar sense of humor (like me only your not me your you) feel free to add me :)
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    I'm 20 add me please if you want to :)
  • amandalc04
    Options
    hy sugar m new also lookingto findsome friends and support, im 26 yrs young :P add me if you'd like !!! happy counting
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    27 here!! Everyone feel free to add! :)
  • brewinginspiration
    Options
    I'm trying to strengthen my network on here too! I'll be 21 on Monday, and anyone can add me! :)
  • catie_tiu
    catie_tiu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while and haven't bothered to find a support system yet...just was using the app to count calories and learn where my downfalls are. Now that I have a system going...it'd be nice to have a network on here!!!

I'm 27, recently moved across the country and don't really have much of a support system in the city yet. Would love to hear about other people's journey :)

My story is very similar to yours! I have been on MFP for over a year, but never bothered to really make friends or venture onto the forum. I'll be moving to a new city (also across the country from where I am currently) sometime in the winter. Sending you a friend request, for sure. :)
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    People in there twenties are so immature! now the 30+ crowd knows how to party!
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 27 and always looking for more motivation :happy:
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Feel free to add me people!
  • ellisrobertson
    Options
    I'm also 27. I'd love to support each other!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, that still counts, right?
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, and anyone is welcome to send me a FR.
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    Options
    Seems you can only send 5 requests per 10 mins! Add me please….. looking for meal inspiration and motivation to exercise!! Keeping my calories low isn't a problem at the moment!

Motivation to exercise is what usually gets me! Currently doing 30 day shred and it's such hard work but managing to do it each day :)