People in their twenties??

Options

Replies

• thisiswhyyourefat
    Options
    I'm twenty three and ready to get down and support you, go girl!
  • kje254
    Options
    22! Anyone can feel free to add me as well :)
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    25 here :) Looking for motivational/supportive mfp friend :)
  • Solisci
    Solisci Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    welcome!! everyone is welcomed to add me as well!
  • Kristin_Burleigh
    Options
    I'm 24, will be 25 next month! :D Feel free to add me as well!
  • Solisci
    Solisci Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Seems you can only send 5 requests per 10 mins! Add me please….. looking for meal inspiration and motivation to exercise!! Keeping my calories low isn't a problem at the moment!

Happened to me as well.. guess we will have to wait. lol
  • davina614
    davina614 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    25...feel free to add me ????
  • Menecairiel
    Menecairiel Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    25! Although some days I feel 8 and others I feel 80, depending what day of the week it is! :p
  • crmason88
    Options
    <----23, female (24 next month, Oct 7th)
  • mommytyra
    Options
    just made 21 <---- feel free to add me also<3 im always willing to add more friends that understand and on the same path as i am<3
  • jrwatson87
    Options
    I'm 22, would prefer friends with at least 50+ lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • OliviaSarah
    Options
    I'm 25 turning 26 tomorrow! So anyone who wants nice friends can add me! :)
  • JustinePearle
    Options
    I'm 23. I just started using mfp for the last 5 days faithfully. :) Love to have support to keep me going
  • alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    27 Australian girl here and have only just started using this faithfully for about the 3rd time... 3rd time lucky hey?!

Would love to have a support network so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm 27, I've been on MFP for about a month now and am loving it here. Love to meet new friends and get support as well as give it. Please feel free to add me, but do include a little message when you send the request! :)
  • LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, have been using MFP for ummm, maybe a couple of years but recently am on a 45-day streak. I started doing Insanity over a month ago and love it!
    I also love eating, and don't encourage eating disorders nor eating/exercising on a ridiculous 1200 calories per day.

If you want to be friends, please include a message or I probably won't accept. xoxooxo
  • mlarkins12
    Options
    22, brand new to MFP! I am an aspiring nutritionist so my meals will be very specific in accordance to this website. Feel free to add me so we can learn from each other!
  • NewNalu
    Options
    In my 20's as well. New to MFP as well and am very impressed with the community here. Feel free to add me!
  • nishie89
    Options
    27 add me...
  • Bee_629
    Bee_629 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    25! Super new to the forums on here but trying the MFP a second time as a boost to my new diet/workout plan! Been doing great so far, but I could tell I needed something else to keep me motivated :) don't even think I have any friends so I'm game for any friends around my age!