"you lost a lot of weight..."

Options
neenaleigh
neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
i think it was a compliment, so im gonna be happy about it, i was overweight, still am overweight, but this guy i work with ( very sexy security gaurd) pulled me to the side and told me today, "hey you look really good, i noticed it the other day, you lost a lot of weight..." felt great!

Replies

• meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That is absofreakinlutely awesome! I bet that just made you float! Good job on the 26 lost....almost there! :happy:
  • neenaleigh
    Options
    thanks i am kinda floating! if i didnt love my man, i'd go right back over there and flirt the last 14lb right off! :laugh: :laugh:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    thanks i am kinda floating! if i didnt love my man, i'd go right back over there and flirt the last 14lb right off! :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha! That is awesome.

Great job girl! I love those compliments. I am hoping to get some when I see friends I haven't seen since before I lost 14 lbs. :P I am seeing them in four weeks, so enough time to maybe drop to 20 lbs!

Woohoo! Love compliments like that!
  • wengoulet
    Options
    LOL, your funny, that must have made you feel good, I can't wait until I start seeing and feeling some results!! It already feels good you know eating well and excersing, but I can't wait until my clothes start feeling different and people actually notice a weightloss!! Good for you!!!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hell yes thats a compliment~ especially if its from a cute guy lol:laugh:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    That's funny. Read this thread, then went to make my lunch. And two ladies said the same thing to me in the lunch room.

Yes, it does feel great, and it's very motivating.
  • neenaleigh
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing:

I LOVE MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!