What's for dinner?

Options
tlblood
tlblood Posts: 473 Member
I love getting other people's ideas for recipes when I get stuck in a rut, and also love sharing the goodies I've found. I'm making Thai Chicken Wraps tonight from Spark Recipes. So good, even DH loved them!

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=534389

What are you having?

Replies

• knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Baked Salmon with fresh dill and lemon with Tomato, Cucumber and Bean Salad on the side.

The salad was modified from this recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/cucumber-tomato-avocado-salad-with-tequila-lime-vinaigrette-recipe/index.html

Adding Black Beans and Pinto Beans, and subtracting the avocado, tequila, and oil. I am dressing it with a bit of lime juice, vinegar and salt and pepper.
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork:

I threw a lovely pork roast in the crock pot with some onions, carrots, garlic, jalapeno and salt and pepper; when I get home I will drain it, shred it and pour over some bbq sauce. Oh man, I'm hungry now.
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Tinola with Bok Choy and Carrots

1 Tbsp Canola Oil
    6 cloves Garlic
    1/2 yellow onion, cut in half
    1/4 cup ginger root
    300g chicken breast
    1 container bok choy
    6 cups water
    1 chicken oxo cube
    1 tsp salt
    2 carrots, cut in chunks

Heat oil in pot. Add garlic and brown. Add the onion and sliced ginger; saute. Add chicken and water and bring to a boil. Add oxo cube, and salt, continue to boil. When chicken is cooked add bok choy and carrots chunks.

Per Serving: Calories 110 Carbs 9 Fat 3 Protein 13
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Tuna noodle casserole (made with whole wheat rotini)

We're broke until payday and tuna casserole is cheap ;)
  • mama2mila
    Options
    mixed greens w/ grilled marinated chicken breast, feta, peppers, cucumbers, and light balsamic viniagrette. And watermelon :)
  • mumi
    mumi Posts: 24
    Options
    Oven roasted vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and potatoes for hubby and son) with chicken breast:). Yummy, kinda boring but one of my favourite meals!!
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Thin boneless lean pork chops, BBQ Beans and baked sweet potato.

And I was thinking some cheesecake brownies for dessert :love: