Hello!

c30181
c30181 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to introduce myself. I found this website about a month ago and started using the food/exercise journals to help me keep up with my progess. I am very discouraged at this point, so I thought I would check the message boards for some inspiration! Wish you guys the best!

Replies

• meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Well Hello and Welcome. I have only been using the site for a week and two days now. You just need to find a groove. I found that logging all of my food a night or two ahead of the day helps alot. And I make it a point to go home and work-out each day (started that this past Monday). I have a thread under Fitness & Exercise called Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. We started on Monday. So maybe if you would like you could join that with us. It is a DVD workout... quite effective! I know that being accountable to a group is really pushing me to make sure I do my workouts each and every day! Hoping for the best!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Hello back and welcome!!!! It is good to come post when feeling discouraged and also to look at the success's whether they were big or small!! What ever you do just do NOT quit!! We are here to hear ALL the goings on with you because we REALLY want to see you succeed!! Attitude is number one in this life changing process, wake up telling yourself that you will do the best for that day only!! You can do this!!! I do wish you the best!! Hang in there one more day!!!
This discussion has been closed.