Chocolate Covered Katie

Options
I have recently discovered a blog that has changed desserts for me. I thought I would share it with you since I love it so much. The desserts cater to various different diet restrictions including vegan, gluten free, etc. I have no diet restrictions but I love the fact that the desserts are yummy but not void of nutritional value. The desserts that I have tried so far are Snickerdoodle Blondies, Chocolate Chip Blondies, Cake Batter Energy Bars and Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Mousse. I would also like to add that my kids (5 and 8) have loved every recipe. Also, the recipes tend to make half the quantity of a normal recipe. For example, the Blondie recipes make 9 decent sized blondies. I hope this helps bring dessert joy to others out there!

www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com

Replies

• kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have seen her blog before & her recipes look so yummy I need to try them. Now that you have said your kids like them I will have to take a look at those recipes. She also has a facebook page.
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love the deep dish cookie pie. So does my 2 year old daughter. First time she tried it, she threw a fit when she finished hers and there was not more left haha
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I like her blog. I made the cookie dough dip once but I'd like to try more.
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love the deep dish cookie pie. So does my 2 year old daughter. First time she tried it, she threw a fit when she finished hers and there was not more left haha

Hmmmm, I might have to try the Deep Dish Cookie Pie next!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have been using her recipies for over a year now.......awesome blog. I have made too many of her desserts to name!!
  • cyndimcd
    cyndimcd Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump...I want to return here again and again.