30 day shred and calories burned

Options
Id like to know how many calories YOU burn doing each level of 30 day shred.
My watch says 200 calories for level 2 bit I wonder how different it is for everyone else

Replies

• codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    what watch do you have, do you like it?
  • myztic
    myztic Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have the polar ft 60 it's my first heart rate monitor and I love it!!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I usually burn anywhere from 250-300 calories when I do the Shred DVD according to my Polar F11 watch, but when I was using my Mio watch, I burned about 300-450 (I think it was way off, but I did weigh about 20-25 pounds more then, too).
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    it keeps track of the calories you burn? do you enter your weight and age and stuff? can you wear it all day?
  • myztic
    myztic Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You enter age and weight. It also does a fitness test while resting. It has a feature where you decide what training program u want. I wanted weightloss. It then tells you how many calories you need to burn and how long you need to keep your heart rate within each zone for weightloss. I'm not sure if all the watches do that though but I love this feature. I'm new to heart rate monitors so I'm not sure about wearing all days but I've had it for two days and have already lost a kilo since I know better what intensity to exercise.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    According to my Polar F6 HRM, I burn anywhere from 294-362 calories doing 30 Day Shred, depending on what level I'm doing and how hard I'm pushing myself.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I would like to know how long you guys have been doing this and what kind of results did you get?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    also I read a lot of reviews online that this DVD is really tough on your legs and knees. is this tru? I hate doing lunges because of that although I don't condsider my knees to be that bad, sometimes they feel funny after I run or do lunges. not pain just uncomfortable.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    also I read a lot of reviews online that this DVD is really tough on your legs and knees. is this tru? I hate doing lunges because of that although I don't condsider my knees to be that bad, sometimes they feel funny after I run or do lunges. not pain just uncomfortable.

This DVD can be a little tough on them, but not too bad. There is a lot of jumping involved, like jumping jacks and stuff in the cardio area, and there are a good bit of lunges, too. I really like this workout when I'm short on time, but I want to make sure to get a good full body workout in.