Stuck in the same 10 lb range...

Options
Hey guys, soooo my weight fluctuates like CRAZY and it's getting a bit discouraging. I was 141 at one point last week and weighed myself 3 days later...149. The next morning: 144. Like, seriously? Can I get a break?! 141 was my lowest point and I was super excited about it but then I weighed in at 149! I can't seem to break out of this 10 lb window.

Replies

• tichondrius
    tichondrius Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't weigh yourself more than once a week! It's probably just water weight (or whatever else, to be honest) and if you keep weighing yourself, it'll just drive you crazy.

Pick a day out of the week and weigh yourself on that one day. Always do it at the same time. I always weigh myself in the morning on Sunday before I eat anything. It's definitely a lot better. I think a lot of people actually recommend only weighing yourself once every two weeks, but to each their own!
  • emily14046
    Options
    Admittedly, I obsess. A lot. For some reason, logging onto MFP makes dieting harder for me because I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about food or logging it. Being more aware of what I eat is driving me bonkers. I weigh myself every day, except when I have a bad eating day...then I go strict the following day and weigh myself the day after that. Ugh. You're right. I need to stop freaking out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!