Positive Support Buddies! :)

Options
Hey everyone! I've been on MFP for a little while now. Don't have too many buddies. I'm looking for some like-minded positive support buddies.

I try to stay positive and help people through their issues. I always see so much negative, and I feel the journey of bettering ourselves is something to be excited about, not complain about! :)

Kristen

Replies

• MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Welcome, Kristen! I have often been surrounded by a lot of negative, so I try to stay focused on striving for some postive support and energy myself. This is such an exciting time and we should enjoy the journey!

Congrats on your weight loss already- can't wait to get there myself soon, but in due time. :-) feel free to add me as a friend.

Renee
  • JeniSue28
    JeniSue28 Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I try to stay positive and put a positive vibe out there. I feel we get back what we put out there, so If we want positive results, we need to be a positive person.

Feel free to add me. I'm on at least once a day. :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and I would love a positive support buddy! :)
  • slbrantner
    slbrantner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am looking for positive support, as well. I will add you!
  • ahelsel1970
    ahelsel1970 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am a business and personal coach and will friend all who wants encouragement.
  • kmumansky
    kmumansky Posts: 119
    Options
    Yay for positive people :)
  • Witney_a
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :-)
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I couldn't agree with you more. Add me
  • lidiflyful
    Options
    Ill add you I've only been using this for 3 days...I'm up to my ears in yo yo dieting and my boyfriends up to his ears in my moaning about yo yo dieting! lol We all need the support so I'm happy to give, congratualtions on your weighht loss so far! Massive achievement!

:-D
  • kmumansky
    kmumansky Posts: 119
    Options
    Ill add you I've only been using this for 3 days...I'm up to my ears in yo yo dieting and my boyfriends up to his ears in my moaning about yo yo dieting! lol We all need the support so I'm happy to give, congratualtions on your weighht loss so far! Massive achievement!

:-D

I hear ya! :) I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!
  • lcleve1993
    Options
    Good morning. I just joined this website yesterday on the advice of my Dr. I've gained 15lbs recently and didn't really know that it was that much until this recent Dr.'s appointment.
    I really like how this website tracks your calories. I didn't realize how many calories I was actually eating. Yesterday I ate like normal and logged everything that went into my mouth. I was 125 calories over what I should be eating. I thought I was eating good...It appears that I wasn't! Today is going to be better day...hopefully I can't stop this grazing and stay focused on my goal of losing.
    Positive support buddies are definitely what I need!!
  • sportfanatic
    Options
    Hi, I am Re. I am pretty new this, just my first day but i am a fitness and sports freak so I'm looking forward to meeting like minded people here as well
  • gtrixiej
    Options
    Yay for positivity!!! But wait, leaving sunny CA for the East? hahaha. We'll be happy to have you back tho:)
  • gtrixiej
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for a little while but I truly started using this religiously since July...eeeek I know. But hey onwards and upwards right?

Feel free to add:).

...I pick my friends like I pick my fruit- Organic Only!...:tongue:
  • akrastel
    akrastel Posts: 12
    Options
    We all need positive support buddies I've been a member of MFP for about 4 months now. When I started my journey the doctor told me I had to do something, or I would end up on insulin, and probably have a heart attack. Now 100 days later I'm getting in the best shape of my life, and all my numbers are normal, and I'm off or coming off all my meds for B/P, and sugar.. I'm still working hard to improve, and now I'm a coach. I try to help all that want to change.This weekend is the big weigh in....It marks 30 days of P-90X I can't wait. I lost 30.5 inches, and went from 273 lbs to 213 lbs....thats 60 lbs....after 90 days of 10 min.Trainer. Now I'm doing P-90X. I can't wait to see what the first 30 days did....Wish me luck...
  • Boscars1
    Options
    Im pretty new on here and totally need new positive buddies. My husband is in the Army and gone for school ive got to try and loose as much as possible and feel better and look better. I am always looking for new recipies specialy kid friendly and awesome new workout ideas.
  • dblred0728
    dblred0728 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tricia and I have been on here 1 week today. Really enjoying keeping up with my food and exercise. :smile:
  • nly1972
    nly1972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The world would be a much better place with more positive people! I am actually on maintenance now. But that still requires a lot of hard work and encouragement to not gain it back...which I have done in the past. I'll add you, too!
  • ohso0randomm
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jill, and I just joined yesterday! As for those "negative nancies" we all have access to these people in life. But we also have to realize there are just as many if not more positive people, especially with MFP!! Weight loss is your priority, so keep it that way so you can prove those negative people wrong!!! So your losing weight "the wrong way" but still seeing results? So be it! Whatever you can do to make you self a happier person! Just remember we all gotta do things the healthy way too:) I would love to be friends with people on MFP just to give them advice, support, a friend, even a e-hug:) And some in return would be much appreciated too:)

God bless you all and remember, you all are BEAUTIFUL and CONFIDENT people no matter what shape or size. The hardest part is convincing yourself;)
  • MorriganHellgate
    Options
    Hi!! everybody I am alson looking for support .Together we can achieve our goals.