Looking for people to inspire me an push me along

Options
2»

Replies

• wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It is amazing what our kids will inspire in us! Best of luck on your journey, I think you're starting with the very best of intentions.
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    im new to this too. this is day 2. im here for support if you would like
  • findingskinnyme731
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel and sometimes it's family that are the worst critics but don't worry...you seem like a very genuine and caring person, I bet it shines through you no matter how you look...but now it's time for everyone to see how lovely you are in the inside from the outside. WE CAN DO IT!!! :)
  • dkelley0127
    Options
    I know how you feel because I feel the same way. I am very shy and I don't say much just to keep attention away from me. I feel like people are always judging me. I have been overweight all my life. I finally decided on 07/23/2012 to make a change. I have 3 lovely daughters and I don't want them to suffer any name calling because of their weight. I have been fighting all year to lose 10 pounds and I am determine to lose my first 10 pounds of the year. I need to stay on track and finally be someone that people are proud of. So, lets see ourselves in the future looking good and feeling healthy. I can just see people having envy because all the attention is on you and how good you look. :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend! I have only been on here about 3 1/2 weeks and I have lost 7 lbs. I have another 53 lbs. to go.

I log in everyday and record all of my food intake.
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    feel free to add me! anyone is welcome too,
    i need the motivation just as much as anybody
    and i am more than willing to give it back.
  • ubie33
    ubie33 Posts: 7
    Options
    You can do this, its not an easy journey but nothing worth having comes easy...take it day by day and set reachable goals along your way, Stay Positive beacuse you are well on your way; how exciting!!! :)
  • Masil20
    Masil20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you! I'll send you a friend request.
  • Tkm0150
    Tkm0150 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm kinda in the same boat you are. I've been big my whole life also, and I've strugled too. But you know what!? Today is a new day and we can all do it together!! I have a Daughter too and just like you, I want her to be healthy and never have to worry about negativity! I've had to work, work, work to get where I felt good about myself. Then... I got pregnant and gained it all back plus some! So now I'm at 277! And I hate it. I also need encouragement! I know we can do it! Together!