The week ?

vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
Hey mfp'ers the week is more than 1/2 over, how is it going? Disciplined and true??? Let us all know!

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    It was going great until I went to the fair today and ate half of a funnel cake & a candy apple with nuts :ohwell:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Funny I should see this topic since I have been trying something new this week. I saw a thread a few days back about giving up sweets until Thanksgiving, and I really wanted to try it, but it seems like a really long time for someone who eats a treat just about daily.... so I thought I would try it for a week instead.
    Now I'm proud to say that I haven't ate any sweets (or my weakness, sweet tea!) since Sunday. I just wanted to see how much of an impact it would have on my weigh in next week. Maybe it will reduce my cravings for them altogether.. we'll see!!!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Hey vhuber! It's all good! I've done good on calories in (a little low some days, but never below 1500 calories. I have a hard time eating all my exercise calories) I've exercised every day - including that very humbling P90 program I just started this week. I've also walked every day besides that, except for today. And...DA DADA DDAAAAAA! I'm down 2lbs since Monday.

Hey Kvcarden - I hear ya on the fair food. Our state fair is going on now, too. I fully intend to go and have me a corndog! They also have chocolate covered bacon at ours. I will not be having that....blech.

Thanks for asking.. How's your week been?
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    It's going well. Very sore from yesterday, too much pain to go to the gym tonight. But I've worked out everday for last couple of months, I think one day is okay. Lost 1.5 inches in my waist this week, and lost a pound.

How's your week going?
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Hey Kvcarden - I hear ya on the fair food. Our state fair is going on now, too. I fully intend to go and have me a corndog! They also have chocolate covered bacon at ours. I will not be having that....blech.

Hey we have that at ours too and it sounds nasty I didn't want any but my friend had it and said it tasted like salty chocolate & she enjoyed it :huh: I even saw a vendor selling fried pepsi...hope you enjoy yourself and your corndog! Oh and congrats on the 2lb loss since Monday that's awesome....