I've accomplished 2 weeks so far

Options
I have been doing MFP for two weeks and becoming borderline obsessed with it! I have never done a diet for two weeks before or ever been this excited about a diet before! Now i am finally ready to introduce myself!

I am a Hairstylist as you can tell from my name but what you don't know is that I have been working in a Fitness Gym for almost 5 years am just now starting to embrace getting healthy. In the two weeks I've been working out I've only worked out at my gym 3 times. Well, one of the trainers said to me while I was working out today " Are you Lost? (then laughing)" I laughed too but am determined to prove to them that I have what it takes to look as good as they do!!! I always tell people that I'm really close to being motivated but not their yet. ( I do ALOT of super healthy peoples hair) . Two weeks ago I had a amazing client tell me about MFP and push me to actually being motivated.

I have 37 pounds I want to Lose and have already Lost 7lbs of it! I can't wait to see where this journey is going to take me and if you want to join it with me, Friend me!

Replies

• CurlyJo53
    CurlyJo53 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job and I am so proud of you! Yes, this dang site is addictive, but if that is what it takes to be healthy there is nothing wrong with spending a few minutes a day logging! Congratulations on getting started with working out, that also will become a little addictive, which is another good thing. Just remember it is a life change so you are doing much more than dieting!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    who knew a silly little free site could bring out so much! I think it's the support and we all share a common goal
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am so addicted to this site it's crazy!!! =) I've even actually started using my food scale I've had in the box brand new for 2 years. It is a wonderful tool. Good Luck !! =)
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    This is the most amazing place!! Know you will make it part of your life forever!! You DO got what it takes GF!!! You walked in and Ran like a little Ninja! So proud of you and the choices you are making to better your life!