FASHION ADVICE PLS: Which Heel with this Bridesmaid Dress?

Options
Hi everyone! I'm sure as all my friends know I'm trying to lose weight and get in shape for my best friend's wedding. We finally picked the dress out and now it's up to me to pick the bridesmaids' shoes. I know I want nude platform heels but I'm torn between the one with the bow or not..... Also, if you would like to make other shoe suggestions, please feel free to! Because I trust you guys! :D

Thank you so much :D I'm thinking about printing them out and posting it on my wall to remind me of what I'm working towards.
I'm getting lazy these days =.=;; Off to exercise with Jillian now :D!

This is the dress! A salmon pink color- it is very short

2czpnig.jpg

This is Shoe Option 1.........
308frs8.jpg
It's the one I see Kate Middleton wearing in most of her pictures. I think it dominantly gives attention to the dresses she wears... but maybe TOO simple? i mean the dress is pretty simple too... But they make her look slim and petite in her front shots. The only thing is we're getting our nails done and it'd be cool if it shows.. but it doesn't really matter much.. :)

This is Shoe Option 2...........
23hofaw.png
I think this is classy and adorable. I like how it hides the fact that it's a platform with the bow. I tried it on personally and it looked formal yet flirty. It is a little more expensive than Shoe Option 1, but this is my best friend's wedding so I'm willing to splurge a little...

Whatcha guys think? :P Please let me know~

Replies

• lisapisa1
    lisapisa1 Posts: 115
    Options
    Is the box on option 2 in a different type of material than the rest of the shoe? It almost looks like a suede and I would be worried it would get dirty. It'd probably be fine for the day of the wedding and wouldn't get super dirty then but I love when I can buy shoes for a wedding that I can reuse again. Option 1 is so classic that I would pick that. However, option 2 is super cute an flirty.
  • star31
    star31 Posts: 47
    Options
    Option 2. I have about 60 pairs of heels and would so wear those. The other ones are kind of plain Imo.
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I say Option #2. Much less clunky looking than #1. #1 is fine for clubbing but you want something with a little more elegant for a wedding. Just my opinion.
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    #2 =)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    option #1.. i like a simple shoe with dress like that
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    for a wedding, option 2 :)
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Option 2. Sooo cute! (So is the dress! :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    #2, hands down
  • kyomoon
    kyomoon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    With that dress... definitely #2!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    #2 no contest.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    #2 personally think they are way cuter
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I like the second shoe. Save platforms for the nightclub.
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    SHOE #2!!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Option 1

This nude shoe creates a sleek look that doesn't distract from the dress. The bow looks awkward in a nude color to me, like a flappy piece of flesh.
  • Sneaky__B
    Sneaky__B Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you can't go wrong with either... but for me, option 1 looks like a shoe I'd be able to wear more AFTER the wedding as well. Also, it is simple & I think the dress has some frills/detail - so the shoe wouldn't add any more "busy-ness". But - they are both great choices. That's a really pretty colour for the dress too.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Personally I like the second shoe... but I also hate the 'platform' look that are apparent on a heels now-a-days.... ugh.
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    I would personally go with shoe number 2. :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I love them both....but I'm drawn to # 2 for some reason.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Tricky. I like 1 better. But 2 is classier and seems more appropriate for a wedding.