Check out my food diary?

Okay, so I've been on here for almost two week and I think I am doing pretty good but I know I could be doing better, I just need help and some nudging in the right direction! So, if you could look at my food diary and tell me what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong, that would be amazing, also be nice about it. :grumble: I am sensitive. :bigsmile: If you want to friend request me too, feel free to do so, I've very active and motivated along with being supportive! Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• GabsMommy28
    GabsMommy28 Posts: 47 Member
    First ... you need to eat breakfast so your calories are spread out nicely during the day so you don't have any major dips or too much of a high. Maybe change your cheese? That's a lot of calories for one thing. I found that moz is really yummy. Hmmm, other than that I'd have to look again.
  • rach41413
    rach41413 Posts: 82 Member
    It might be a good idea to track sodium - there is always so much hiding in processed foods! My other suggestion would be to eat more fruits and veggies...most are low calories, so they easily fit into your daily goals, and have lots of fiber, which helps to feel full. Not to mention all the vitamins and minerals that help your body function well!
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    It might be a good idea to track sodium - there is always so much hiding in processed foods! My other suggestion would be to eat more fruits and veggies...most are low calories, so they easily fit into your daily goals, and have lots of fiber, which helps to feel full. Not to mention all the vitamins and minerals that help your body function well!

I opened up that part too, just now, and WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Dx
  • rach41413
    rach41413 Posts: 82 Member
    Yeahhh, I remember when I started tracking sodium. It was quite the shocker. Haha. It's not necessarily that sodium causes weight gain or anything, it just causes you to retain water, which can hurt on the scale. And in general, high sodium foods are not very healthy...so trying to keep away from sodium often means that you'll be making better food choices and nourishing your body!
  • totallydevious
    Yeahhh, I remember when I started tracking sodium. It was quite the shocker. Haha. It's not necessarily that sodium causes weight gain or anything, it just causes you to retain water, which can hurt on the scale. And in general, high sodium foods are not very healthy...so trying to keep away from sodium often means that you'll be making better food choices and nourishing your body!

I will definitely be watching that better and making better choices!
  • totallydevious
    First ... you need to eat breakfast so your calories are spread out nicely during the day so you don't have any major dips or too much of a high. Maybe change your cheese? That's a lot of calories for one thing. I found that moz is really yummy. Hmmm, other than that I'd have to look again.

I think I am going to try to eat breakfast a few times a week, but usually I am not up around the time for breakfast. :)
  • Maybe change one of your processed meals to something quick and simple... maybe high whole grain toast with some avo and tomato? Ha ha thats my current go to for dinner when i cant be bothered... also takes less time then quick meals in the microwave! or maybe an egg as will if you need the protein.

Dont stress. Keep going. And change one thing at a time. :)
  • totallydevious
    Maybe change one of your processed meals to something quick and simple... maybe high whole grain toast with some avo and tomato? Ha ha thats my current go to for dinner when i cant be bothered... also takes less time then quick meals in the microwave! or maybe an egg as will if you need the protein.

Dont stress. Keep going. And change one thing at a time. :)

That sounds really good! I'll have to try that!
    :D
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    I'd suggest steering away from all the processed food you've been eating. Try to eat more natural foods. You'll feel way more energetic, satisfied, and healthy!