It's my baby's birthday and I want to eat ALL THE FOODS!

Options
No kidding. I ate like complete **** this past week. To the point that I didn't even log most of my late night snacking. Well, about half of it I did but I can't fool myself. I was THERE dammit! Stress, some more stress, headaches, NO desire to stay on track right now and I don't know why. I cannot figure it out and man do I need to. Friday is my baby's birthday...she's 7. Yup, I said baby. She is my only baby so that's what I like to call her. Maybe her growing up is freaking me out and I'm turning to the snacking or something. I don't know why but I've blown my diary up like an effing TNT bomb and I feel like Wile E Coyote lately....Geesh. I can't do it this week. Things are just too much I guess.

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Never say you can't, because you can.

You will get back on track, once the stress calms down and when that happens just push yourself and work extra hard!
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I sure do hope so. I worried myself into a migraine last night and was up until 4am almost in tears, it hurt so badly.
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awwwww.....migraines are awful....

I hope next week is better for you. That's the good thing about wagons--they are made for climbing back onto after you've fallen off.

Happy Birthday to your daughter!