Just keeps adding never coming off :(

Options
2»

Replies

• elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Ok - I don't open my diary because I don't like sharing *everything* with strangers on the net. There has to be some degree of personal privacy and if it offends you that I keep it that way, then I'm sorry.

I completely understand this. Especially if you are someone who has felt judged about your weight and/or your eating habits. It's why I keep my diary closed even though I am confident I am doing well. Psychologically, I'm just not ready to open up that way.

You decided to post to the "General Diet and Weight Loss Help" forum with your concerns; you want help and we all understand that. No one is offended, it's just that people can't help if they can't see what might be wrong.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    The food you eat is rated as personal privacy - really - you come on here and tell people how much you weigh (and dont see that as a privacy issue) - and that you are not losing weight - and then start "privacy" about your food - mmmmm = sorry - just a bit weird...

As others said if you ask for help you need to work with the people trying to help........

This, no one can help if you don't share the info.