When was the last time...

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Last night, and have plans for tonight as well. It's becoming a nightly thing. When was the last time you...helped someone less fortunate?
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yesterday!
    When was the last time "you" made somebody cry!
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    On Thursday. As I was leaving my moms place to come home she hated to see me go.:cry::cry: :cry:
    ( We live in different states.)

When was the last time you ran your finger through dust?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Monday when I cleaned house, ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

When was the last time you.................woke up crying in the middle of the night because of a bad dream?

( I actually did this last night)

Memaw
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I've ever woken up crying...but I wake up scared as heck very often. When was the last time you...jumped in a puddle just for fun?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dang! I'm missing all these good questions. I love puppy breath, I played in the rain a little over a year ago, it was amazing! Never ever have done a cartwheel LOL

Anyway, last time I went to a movie was over 3 years ago!

When was the last time you...painted the inside walls of your house?

Amy I insist you find a safe place and try a cart wheel and a summersault!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I don't know if I've ever woken up crying...but I wake up scared as heck very often. When was the last time you...jumped in a puddle just for fun?

I jumped in a puddle last week!! I love puddle jumping!

When was the last time you...........hugged a stranger?
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    A few months ago at a funeral.

When was the last time you had one of those head-over-heels, steamy, makes-you-feel-like-you're-a-teenager-all-over-again kisses? :love:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Yesterday. My husband surprised me with a romantic evening!

When was the last time you cried because you were happy?
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    last night ... my husband learned keith urban's song 'only you can love me this way' & sang it for me last night. I had been gone to a retreat & he said he missed me. :heart: :heart: :heart:

When was the last time .... you did something nice for yourself?
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Friday...I bought myself some new perfume. :happy: I haven't bought myself anything for a long time, as my husband & I were busy building a house. But I felt it was time for something fun for myself!!

When was the last time you had a cupcake? (I ask cos I just had one, I made a white cake mix, separated it into 6 bowls, and colored it all colors of the rainbow, and then layered it. So cute!! )
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Last weekend- boyfriend's sister got a dozen from the bakery- 6 decorated for the red sox and 6 for the yankees. OF COURSE I had a Red Sox one... Yankees one probably would have make me sick! :sick: :laugh:

When was the last time you... slept through the whole night without waking up at all?
  • memaw66
    Options
    Never!! I always wake up to go potty or something!!

When was the last time..............you actually stopped to smell the roses........literally?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    oh my - I can't even remember?!

When was the last time you...danced like no one was watching?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    about a second ago. I dance all the time....dont care who is watching!!:flowerforyou:

When was the last time you..................went out with out any makeup on ?:glasses:
  • dldodson75
    Options
    Today, just did a brisk walk around town. . . .but I go out all the time without it and often in my pj / lounge wear :laugh:

When was the last time you. . . .told your mom you loved her? :heart:
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    oups
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, never. I don't come from a very affectionate family and the only person I 'tell' that I love is my husband. :ohwell:

When was the last time you. . . did something wrong and felt guilty about it?
  • memaw66
    Options
    All weekend. I have been eating like a pig and I feel sick and guilty!

When was the last time............................you thought about an old high school flame?
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Every time I see my husband :heart: :heart: :heart:

When was the last time you were on a boat?