Strangest food item eaten for breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Chicken Vindaloo, with garlic naan bread and lamb samosa.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    fried chicken
    buffalo wings

They were my staples for weekend foods when I was in the Army and I would always eat the leftovers for breakfast on saturday and sunday bc I would oversleep and not make it for breakfast in the chow hall.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    One time in my dark fat days I was eating eggs in bed and thought I saw a piece sitting on the bed next to me and ate it.

it was a chunk of deoderant.
  • Jalyst79
    Jalyst79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I had a steak and baked potato one time...but I was having my wisdom teeth pulled that afternoon and I couldn't eat six hours before the surgery and I knew i wouldn't feel like eating after so I had a HUGE breakfast to tide me over lol

Great idea!
  • CaseyCrafter
    Options
    One time in my dark fat days I was eating eggs in bed and thought I saw a piece sitting on the bed next to me and ate it.

it was a chunk of deoderant.
    LOL!!!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Chicken Vindaloo, with garlic naan bread and lamb samosa.
    Yum samosas!!!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Leftover pasta with broccoli & one time Chicken Marsala.
  • TimedEventSystem
    Options
    For a while in high school, I was insanely thin and hungry constantly, thanks to Graves Disease, so I would have cake and ice cream every morning before school. Like clockwork, lol.
  • Edwiner
    Edwiner Posts: 17
    Options
    In Mozambique for breakfast we ordered Portuguese peri peri chicken and the cook started running around the yard chasing chickens and shortly after we saw tufts of feathers coming from the kitchen, A little under an hour we had the freshest tasting chicken ever.
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I regular ate ice cream for breakfast as a student... Like once or twice a week....
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Cold pizza.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Oatmeal :frown: :indifferent: :sick:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i rarely eat breakfast food for breakfast.

steak, chicken parm, salad, sauteeed veg. anything i'm craving.

when i was younger, i used to work with my mom, and it was next to a pizza place. they opened at 9.
    9:30 every day i'd go over and get a pizza for me and my mom ;D
  • anewleaf2011
    Options
    I regularly eat chicken and potatoes or rice, lentils and fish for breakfast. I usually do way better eating "dinner" for breakfast. Not a breakfast food fan.