What is your favorite healthy breakfast?

Options
I'm just sort of wondering what other people's are. My new favorite is taking plain, nonfat greek yogurt, which I used to have to add sugar too, but now, instead, I cut up a peach or nectarine to sweeten it and then dump in one serving of Kashi GoLean Crisp. Second best to that is taking the yogurt, a few frozen strawberries, a banana and some protein powder to make, like, healthy breakfast ice cream.

Replies

• yesca192324
    Options
    I've been enjoying oatmeal with chocolate protein powder and peanutbutter or cereal w/ chocolate protein powder. Another one I like is hot peppers omelete w/ onions and asparagas w/ a slice of bread and half a bananna. Or, every now and then I like to have a fried egg (runny insides) w/ a slice of bread and some sorta fruit, I also have a habit of making a frozen strawberry/bananna protein shake prior to leaving on my rush days but, I really like to eat breakfast cause...than the rest of hte day i'll be trying to get food in me nad trying to stay at my calorie range and it just seems like more work.
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Old fashioned oatmeal with raisins, one packet of truvia, and lots of cinnamon.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    oatmeal: I like to mix the flavors. really delicious and filling.

Nonfat yogurt with granola.

mmm
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Egg and veggie fritata, side of bacon and veggie juice!
  • dr3wman
    dr3wman Posts: 205
    Options
    Eggs and oatmeal..mines boring!
  • borichfan
    borichfan Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    a Body by Vi shake or high fiber cereal