50lbs to lose! Newbie :) looking for friends to add!

Options
2»

Replies

• kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amber to MFP!

Just do baby steps :)

I have lost 42 pounds and have alot to go....

Feel free to add me (anyone else can as well)
  • CarmenTathy49
    Options
    you can add me I am looking for friends I am new here and maybe we can keep each other motivate it o our journey .
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. 3 months here -26 pounds
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me too, I have no idea how to do it on my blackberry!
    I am Kim, 30 years old and looking to lose 40 pounds. We WILL do it!
  • Bouncygirl
    Bouncygirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Angela i have had this app for awhile and when i first got it i logged everything and i did really well at losing weight but i had things going on at hone that got me way off track and i just haven't been able to get back into it i could use some friends on here to hold me accountable and for encouragement and i will do the same
  • tmbernard
    tmbernard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Taresa and I started using MFP in January. My son had turned 6 months old and I realized I hadn't lost an ounce of the baby weight! I have lost 20lbs so far, but I have not been consistent with tracking and exercise. My husband deployed to Afghanistan 3 weeks ago and I am determined to lose at least another 50lbs by the time he gets home in March! I have never used the community aspect of MFP and would love to share ideas and get motivated with everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • noodl322
    Options
    Hey (: Add me i could use some support (:
  • leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose weight in stages. My first weight loss goal is to lose 20 lbs, then I will reset my goals. I don't know how to add friends or I would add you. If you know how, you could add! Good luck.
  • naynay1991
    Options
    add me as friend
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for new friends aswell, I am currently 110kg and my healthy weight range is about 60-65kg so I have a lot to lose.
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose weight in stages. My first weight loss goal is to lose 20 lbs, then I will reset my goals. I don't know how to add friends or I would add you. If you know how, you could add! Good luck.

I click on their name, it takes you to their profile and there is an option to add as friend.
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

My name is Jose and I already lost like 86 pounds. I am always keen to help others only if the committment goes in the two directions. I hate people asking asking asking asking and... asking for support. You are also requested to give support.

Do not hesitate to contact me anytime!

Brgrds / Jose D.
  • madcazzer
    Options
    feel free to add me :0