New Mom of Twins

Options
Hi. I used to be very into nutrition and fitness... until I got pregnant with twins. They completely drained all energy from me during my pregnancy so I couldn't exercise. not to mention all the weird changes that happen to your palette that my nutrition was different that I would have liked during my pregnancy. The twins are now 4 months old, and though I am still awake at all hours of the night and work full time, I decided it was time to start the journey towards getting my body back. I have no time to exercise, but try to sneak in 10-15 min at work if I can.

I'm looking for friends that are recent moms, especially of multiples, that have zero life like myself, lol. It's nice not to feel so alone in all this craziness :)

Replies

• BeLeanD
    BeLeanD Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hmm.. no comments.. I guess I am alone!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey Im not a mom but im a dad of 4. I teach martial arts but ever since having kids healthy eatin habits have been hard and time is a luxury. Id say just be patient, theres people on here exactly like your situation. No worries. Also Id expand your network of friends to include those who are in a broader target. Some of our biggest supporters are not in the same situation at all except that we all want to move towards the same goals.. A better healthier us.

Feel free to add me if you'd like
    Mark
  • mrs_dwr
    mrs_dwr Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have 10.5 month old twins (a boy and a girl), plus a 2.5 year old. If your profile pic is what you look like 4 months after giving birth to your babies, then you're WAY ahead of the game compared to me, lol! Anyway, feel free to add me. I know how crazy life can be with 2 new babies, though I don't work full time on top of it. I can only imagine how hectic things must be for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Miz_Hollie
    Options
    Hi there, ive also just had a baby (3months old)
    Ive already lost 20 pounds during those first 3 months, and now am trying to lose the rest, add me if you would like to motivate and help each other

x
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options
    Mommy here!