No longer MORBID... (pics)

Options

Replies

• Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What a brilliant, inspiring read!
    I think you are NO WAY severely obese. No way on earth. Overweight yes (in the nicest way possible way) but no way severely obese.

Congrats and keep what it is you are doing because its clearly working!
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • ncnorris
    ncnorris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking good! You're doing great!
  • mellymel71
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!!!
    The little guy is my 6-month-old son. I have two more. I centainly am happier than ever.
    It is funny that it's not only in TV commercials, you see before pictures of fat people and they always look sad or mad or something else, but you rarely see them happy or at least smiling. Not even here on MFP.... On the other hand, the after pictures are always with great attitude. I want to keep that expression on my face...
    I am doing this for my family. I love them and I want to be with them for long enough...
    By the way, I didn't show off mi ticker... Here it is:

19747159.png
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I truly belive this is the best feed. You look awesome man!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR YOU!!!!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job on reaching your mini goal, one more step closer to being who you want to be. Your cute baby will enjoy running around with you.
  • juliebruceames
    juliebruceames Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look so happy...good for you!
  • TeresaBeam
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!!!
    The little guy is my 6-month-old son. I have two more. I centainly am happier than ever.
    It is funny that it's not only in TV commercials, you see before pictures of fat people and they always look sad or mad or something else, but you rarely see them happy or at least smiling. Not even here on MFP.... On the other hand, the after pictures are always with great attitude. I want to keep that expression on my face...
    I am doing this for my family. I love them and I want to be with them for long enough...

I totally agree about the sadness in the before pics. Mine are the same way. I had this sadness deep inside. Now I am all smiles!! Congrats on your weight loss, you look absolutely amazing!
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job and congrats on your goal!
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • ironpudge
    ironpudge Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your the man!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You're heart, lungs, and body are already thanking you! ... but that little one in your arms is the best :)

Congrats, you clearly can see a great difference! ...
  • thunderpuddin
    thunderpuddin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it!! Looking Great!! Keep it up... Thanks for sharing.
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! I hate that word as well!! Keep it up!! :)
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Congrats and keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great! :O) Congratulations on all your hard work paying off, and good luck as you continue your journey.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wow!!! thats gotta feel good!!! you look great!!! keep it up!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is an amazing transformation!!! You look like a completely different person!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!