Short girls VS tall girls

Options
Tall people hate me.
I actually got into an argument with a very tall lady ( 6'1 )
and me being 4'6-4'7 said that petite people are useless and no one would ever love me.
She started her own poll on facebook to see who's " more cute "
It's obviously stupid because everyone likes different people in different heights and weights.
So what's your opinion? Do you agree with her? I'm kind of upset now.. Do people really not like petite people?

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt know im tall
  • Idranktheseawater
    Options
    She also said since my lack of legs.. that I'm disgusting because apparently everyone likes super long legs ?
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Don't let her get to you, she's crazy! Everyone has different preferences and that's what makes this world great. Keep your head up and don't let her negativity affect you. She's just jealous for some reason, ignore it and move on. Be proud of who you are :)
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Jealousy can and will get the best of people. and It sounds to be like she is jealous. I am a tall girl- 5'9" and have a love/hate relationship with my height. lol.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I am 5'1" and it has not stopped people loving me. I even have stumpy legs, ahahah.

I would say don't worry about it. She probably is jealous or something. You can wear heals without towering over people ;)
  • Idranktheseawater
    Options
    What would she be jealous of?!
    It sucks being short and I hate myself.. I would love to be tall ):
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My daddy always told me good things come in small packages

...but not all good things :bigsmile:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    dumbest thread ever.
  • lauleipop
    lauleipop Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Tall people hate me.
    I actually got into an argument with a very tall lady ( 6'1 )
    and me being 4'6-4'7 said that petite people are useless and no one would ever love me.
    She started her own poll on facebook to see who's " more cute "
    It's obviously stupid because everyone likes different people in different heights and weights.
    So what's your opinion? Do you agree with her? I'm kind of upset now.. Do people really not like petite people?

Some tall girls never get over their esteem issues with being tall. It's hard being taller than everyone when going through puberty. Sounds like she just never got over her baggage. Don't let it bother you.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    dumbest thread ever.

LOL

OP doesn't sound 22.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i am short and shorties fricking rule.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 so on the tall side. Petite women are typically considered cute. Tall women typically are called "amazons". All my life I wished I was one of the cute ones. But now, at 33, I see the benefit of being tall and wear it proudly.

No one will ever be able to tell you what is best. There really isn't a best, it's the cards we are dealt.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I like being short.

1.) I don't know any other way.
    2.) This is the way I was made, why not love it.

I don't think this was a tall girl Vs short girl incident. I think the lady that said that to you was just a b!tch.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm very short.. not quite 5' 1" and my sister is tall 5' 10".. and we are both very happy and loved and married. If someone's arguement with you becomes about your appearance, it shows their lack of valid arguement and lack of maturity. Don't give someone the power to make you feel bad about yourself. Usually, I rather someone like that ramble on and on and draw a lot of attention to how dumb they are.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Ermahgerd... Short girls are hot, no tall girls are hot.. no short girls, no tall girls!

Who cares.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    im 4ft 11
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    She is probably jealous because men prefer shorter girls.

Although some also prefer tall girls, it depends.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    HEY! I'm pretty dang short and I like to think that people love me :bigsmile: hehe
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    when you are short (im 5.2) you can ask the tall cute guy at the store to reach things for you and check out his butt while he,s at it lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats what i do
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I'm fairly tall, but the question is; why would you even be talking to someone who says petite people are useless. I'm having a hard time imagining someone would really say those exact words. :huh: