Small Vacation Success

Options
Purposely did not weigh in for 30 days because the first 2 weeks of July was a beach vacation and I enjoyed myself. Perhaps a bit too much drinking and not enough logging . . . I gained 4 pounds. After vacation it was a struggle to regroup and get back to my plan.

I am so pleased that after 30 days the net effect is 1.6 pound loss. Bringing my 4 month total to 26 pounds!

I have had a mental block about making the diary viewable to other because I found myself worried about being judged. With this small success I am making my diary viewable and remain committed to keep up with it.

My plan needs some refinement but it’s a work in progress. For now, a little walking each day and the freedom to eat what I want, in moderation, is working!

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I am a believer in living your life, and enjoying these times, like vacations. I am glad to hear about your progress :)
  • dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! You are keeping it real and being honest with yourself which is the hardest part. I think you will really benefit from opening the diary. Good luck in your journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!