Starting over :(

Options
13»

Replies

• newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm a recent start over as well. I think many of us go through that, some more times than we care to admit. The important thing is that you're back and ready to start anew. With the support you'll get on this site, you'll be back at it in no time. I'd suggest doing one of the many challenges you'll see on the site. I just started the 10,000 step a day challenge and believe me, it really does make me think through the idea of not doing my morning walk!
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! Never give up.
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    No frowny faces! You can start fresh and new each and every day! I do. You're welcome to friend me if you'd like.
  • Bluejenn
    Bluejenn Posts: 20
    Options
    I just started over a little over a month ago too. Feel free to add me and we can support eachother and keep eachother in 'check'!
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yea your starting over :) Turn that frown upside down. Never be afraid to start again, you're already ahead of the others who quit or never bothered to start.
  • Weynde814
    Options
    Looks like alot of us are on the same road and there is nothintg wrong with that! Keep your head and good luck !!!! :) There is no better time than right now to motivate yourself and to stick to this.