trying again..i really want to do this!!

Options
need to do this..im getting soooo down on myself :( i need to pick my spirits up and lose the unwanted weight.

Replies

• joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend. I am new here too! I thought this would be difficult to follow, but so far it's pretty easy. This site is great for support! Good Luck to you! YOU CAN DO IT! You are going to be amazing :)
  • paytonOMG
    paytonOMG Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well it will be an exciting journey for us! Thanks for the add! Hopefully we can motivate eachother! I have cut out most carbs and fats from my diet. It hasn't been that hard. I have also gone to the gym everyday! Its just about making the right decisions and realizing that it will be soo much better soon! Change your eating habits so that healthy things are what you are wanting. I know its going to be hard, but i think this site provides a lot of much needed support! Don't let me give up and i wont let you give up! Shoot me a message if you want to talk:)
  • payton8386
    Options
    Hey, we all need support from time to time, feel free to add me....... I can't seem to stick with it, even if I do lose weight