Strange topic...

Options
13»

Replies

• BandedBera
    BandedBera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know in my case.. I have DDD's and have lost 43lbs so far and the only change in has been the band size BUT when I was younger and thiner I still had DD's. I don't think mine are going to go down too much more, I may end up having a reduction when I get to my goal weight. I would say you could use the same gauge but since your so young it might not help.
  • L_jo
    L_jo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Doing pushups could aid in the natural lifting of your breast...if they start you sag.
    My ex was told that laying on a weight bench doing butterfly lifts was the ticket. Hers were always standing at attention! :happy:

was going to say same thing. Bench press, push ups, butterflies all help with tightening up muscles around breasts.
    Good luck!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a DD to a C
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    110lbs lost = deflated balloons. I think I will need a tire pump to get these ladies perky again.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have always been between a 34-38 DD no matter how much I weigh...unless I'm pregnant then I go up to a 40E

My boobs never reduce size no matter how much weight I lose.

Good luck :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    My sister-in-law is 30 and was the same size and after about a year of weight loss with diet ad exercise her breasts became noticeably smaller but appeared to maintain shape and firmness and were not hanging to her knees or anything like that. One of the other posters said it best, it truly depends on how much is fat and how much is actual breast tissue.

If my brother in law posted about my boobs on an internet forum I'd clobber him. Hope you and your sister in law are close (but not THAT close) :wink:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I've had big boobs my whole life. They are a 38DD now, at about 35 pounds overweight. When I loose that weight (I've done this before unfortunatly) they drop down to a 38D. But I've never had an issue with the overall shape changing.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I know this might be awkward for a lot of people to talk about but I'm curious and I'm sure we're all mature enough. Okay, so right now I am a size 38DDD and obviously WHEN I get down to my goal weight I'm not gonna be a DDD anymore lol. At least I hope not. I'd look like asian Dolly Parton lmao. But I was just curious to if anyone would have an idea of what size my bra would be and if they would sag down to my ankles lol. Of course me being 19 I'm kinda worried that they are. If anyone has had large breasts and lost 50+lbs and went down in bra sizes feel free to comment! Or anyone at all...

I went from a 34DD to a 28DD based on measurements. This is how it went:

Starting I was a 34DD
    I lost weight sedentary went to a 34D (lost a cup size)
    I got to 120 lbs and was a 32D (lost a band size)
    I started exercising and went straight to a 30DD/30D almost immediately.
    I'm still exercising and I'm now a 28DD. *sigh* So impossible to find.

So, you might still end up in a triple D but your band will be significantly smaller and so will your boobs. Example of sister sizes that are usually similar cup sizes:
    28DD<30D<32C<34B<36A
    OR
    34D<32C<30B<32A<34AA
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Here is a nice pair of boobys:

ssxTs.jpg
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options

ssxTs.jpg

Bwahaahaaa!!!
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    I lost 117lbs so far...and have gone from a 44DD to a 40D recently. I did breastfeed...and my breasts have a slight sag..but I'm working on it with some of the exercises mentioned here already.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    My boobs arent huge really...40D. But i have noticed since losing 29lbs so far they are starting to deflate some. I'm thinking im just gonna have to buy me some new boobies when its all said and done if end up being able to play hacky sack with them lol.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I'm a LOT older than you and have nursed two kids. And big busted. When I lose weight, everything goes up, not down. They don't weight as much!
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    As a member of the itty-bitty titties club I don't know how much I can contribute to this conversation. :laugh:

I've lost 66lbs and have gone from a 36 C to a 32 B. I have been biking and running/jogging a lot and I'm significantly perkier lol!

If you're a member, I'm the President.

I went from the huge cup size (sarcasm here) of 36B, all the way down to a 34A. So yeah, I lost my boobs. I think most people lost some from their chest when they start to lose weight, but it really depends on the person.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over on my weight loss journey. But when I was about your age (I was 20) I lost about 50 pounds. Before weight loss I wore a 38 D. After, I wore a 36 B. So, not huge but actually they looked good and proportional to the rest of my frame. They weren't saggy either ;) but that could be partly due to my age and the fact I hadn't had kids, I don't know. I imagine things will be different this time around but who knows. But my point is, don't worry about that too much.
  • such_nonsense
    Options

ssxTs.jpg

LMFAO I LOVE YOU<3