How do I log a bowl of soup or chili that I made?

Options
I am ok when everything is measured out for me, but am totally confused when I have to dip out of a bowl of soup or chili. How do I know how to log this in my diary? Thanks so much for help with this. I am sure someone else has a similar question.

Replies

• Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The same way the people who responded to your "how do I log a salad I made" thread said
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You can enter all the recipe ingredients into the Recipe Calculator and put in the the number of servings the entire recipe makes and it will split it up by serving for you.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You can enter all the recipe ingredients into the Recipe Calculator and put in the the number of servings the entire recipe makes and it will split it up by serving for you.

^^^ This
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    use the recipes tab to build the soup, count and measure everything, then save it, log how many servings of it you ate just like any other item from the database. It will stay in your recipes file for later use if you make it again.
  • panthra
    panthra Posts: 32
    Options
    Your guys are awesome. Thank you again for your help. I will get this site figured out yet! I do love the idea of building the recipe. That will make logging things I eat often.