<3 it here but i need people to help me keep motivated

Options
hi guys im susie and my goal is to lose 50lbs back to my old weight. i had to beautiful boys and im a stay home mommy so i had no time or motivation i keep putting it off .but now my oldest son in going to pre-k and i just want to teach them to be healthy and what more than to see mommy exercise and feeling good and proud of eating healthy and working out if you will like to add me please do i need the motivation and i love motivating others =]

Replies

• LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    COME ON MY TEAM WE ARE DOING IT WELL LOTS OF MOTIVATED PEOPLE
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I understand what you are saying but I wanted to tell you, if you are looking for support with what you are doing then you are in the right place...If you need others to motivate you though...it wont work. Others can not motivate you..they can encourage and support but to actually make you feel motivated enough to get off your duff...well that comes down to you hun:)
  • bubsmom10
    Options
  • lilcheer
    lilcheer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too, and staying motivated can be very difficult at times, especially when it feels like there are always other things to do rather than exercise or cook healthy meals! But we can do it, especially for our kids! I want my children to love who they are inside and out, the best way for them to learn is through example, what better role model than their own mom! Let's motivate each other, request sent!
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    50 pounds was also my goal....I've lost 9.5 in 7 weeks! Motivation is a huge help! When I see other people succeed, I want to too!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sent a request! Anyone else may feel free to add me too!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'd love to help keep you motivated. I have 2 small children as well- I know how tough it can be to get everything in during 24 hours :)