Where did you notice fat loss first?

Options
124»

Replies

• dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I always notice it on my face / cheeks first, then the fat roll on the back of neck, then on down through the body (chest, waist and hips).

I have to say that I'm amazed by how much women are concerned about losing their boobs when they lose weight. From reading this, and other posts, I take it that a woman looks at their boobs the same way a man looks at his u know what. If weight loss meant size loss for men, then we'd all be concerned too!! I guess I just hadn't realized how much value women place on their boobs. I know a few women who would be happy to lose in that area. But that's obviously not the norm.
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Doing my measurements, the first places to start moving were waist and hips. But, since my proportions still were about the same, just a little smaller around, visually I couldn't see the change. However, just yesterday I looked at my hands and thought, "my wrists look smaller." My bracelets have been looser, but this time I noticed without having any thing on my wrists. Also, when I hold my face in my hand, like when my elbow is on the desk while I'm doing something, my face feels different. It still doesn't look all that different to me, but it feels different--smaller.