!!Everyone!! State Your Goals HERE.

Options
I believe it's very important to STATE YOUR GOALS. This helps clarify your thinking and strengthens your commitment.

You know your goal is well stated when anyone who reads it knows EXACTLY what you are trying to accomplish and in what time frame. Be SPECIFIC. Make sure it is ATTAINABLE and TIME BASED.

So on this thread, everyone state there goals.... READY..... GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goals:
To gain 5 pounds of lean muscle. To continue to tone up and build lean muscle. To strengthen my legs significantly. To have defined ab's. To learn how to run properly for long distances without stopping. To begin a completely gluten free diet. By October 31st to be in the best shape I have ever been in and begin my fitness model adventure.

Replies

• LouiseRose92
    Options
    I want to be able to fit into that super cute expensive skirt I got from Topshop when I was in denial I was no longer a 10-it deserves to see the outside damnit!
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    to lose all this baby weight
    to get my shoulder in tip top shape w/pt
    wear my old clothes
  • LittleRedBird18
    LittleRedBird18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to be back down to 130 pounds by Christmas (what I was two years ago), and be able to run for 30 minutes straight without stopping. :)

Oh, and fit into my favorite pair of jeans from college. And yes, I saved them to remind myself of how skinny I was back then, lol. But they were really cute jeans. Had a design stitched up the side.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    To weigh 100 lbs by my brother's Bar Mitzvah and be able to wear a nice, shear black dress that won't button right now.
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to complete the 30-Day Barbell Challenge by the end of this month!
  • LittleRedBird18
    LittleRedBird18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes, it does. And you deserve to wear it!!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    land an axel
    squat my bodyweight
  • pbrenn
    pbrenn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To lose the last 10 pounds of baby weight and get back in shape by the end of the year so that I can do the pregnancy thing all over again, lol.
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    My biggest goal is to lose 39 pounds by December 1 and decrease my body fat percentage to 23...as well as get my BMI down to 24. I started working out with Insanity on June 4 but have had setbacks due to knee injuries. I have lost 12.8 pounds (myfitnesspal is not accurate as it says only 12) and almost 3 inches off the waist. Another part of my goal is to tone up key parts: thighs, butt, arms, waistline, legs.

By the time Im done I will require a whole new wardrobe. Lol

Erica
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    To be able to climb a mountain without feeling like I'm dying while I do it lol. Also, to feel confident with my body for the first time in my entire life. To be healthy. To change my lifestyle. I could keep going lol
  • JeffInBuckeyeNation
    JeffInBuckeyeNation Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    185 pounds.

That's the ultimate goal.

I'd be thrilled with 199, and I'm already happy with where I am now (206). So I could stop at any time...but as I get thinner and healthier, I just feel better about myself. So I'm going to keep going.
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    To lose 10 more lbs by October (family camping trip) and still maintaining it over the holidays!
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    To lose 20lbs and then get pregnant :D:D
  • tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    My goal is to lose this last 17 pounds no later than December and to get my body fat % down to 23-20%.
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    Warrior Dashes/Mud Runs with my Hubby
    Not having to shop at 'Plus Size' Stores anymore.

But my biggest is Baby Number 2 :)
    Told myself I wouldn't let myself get prego again until I hit my goal weight
  • samcorvus
    samcorvus Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds of fat so I can enlist in the USMC.
  • quietstormz_wehcnage
    Options
    fit into some of my last years capris before summer is over,especially the black pinstriped ones I hung on the treadmill to remind that they used to slide off me.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Took me a while to figure out my current goal.
    Build muscle. I'm a wimp (kinda). I want POWER
    Overall goal, a body the screams sexy. I think it kinda whispers it right now. When I get to that point I should be feeling much better all around.
  • Burtowski
    Burtowski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose around 10% more body fat. I have already lost 5% and working hard towards the rest through mountain biking and weight training. I don't have an end date. I will continue to work towards my goal until I feel I am ready to maintain. I am not on a diet, I am living a better lifestyle!
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    200 pounds, then 180. By next year this time. Toned muscles, strong and in great athletic shape..