Target workout clothes...

VballLeash
VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey Guys!

Just thought I'd share, Target has some great workout stuff on sale but it ends tomorrow!... I got some great pants and I tried them out today at the gym, worked great, very comfy... PLUS they have "talls" for those of you who are tall like me. :bigsmile: Where I'm at they were running out so hurry!!!!!

~Leash :heart:

Replies

• Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Thanks! I'll definitely have to check out the sale! Yay for Target catering to us amazons! :bigsmile:
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Thanks!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    i love the champion workout clothes at target and fila brand at kohls :love: I shop the clearance racks for great deals every week. Last year I got 6 tank style sports bras for $20! Now I have even more of reason to hit target and hopefully get a couple deals!
    thx for h.u.
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Thank you! Definately checking it out! :happy:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    I hear if you buy online & spend $50.00 you can get Free shipping as well:flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I love Target's Champion line!!

I also love Kohl's Tek Gear... and they are on sale 55% off right now! I got a $24 long sleeved dry-wick shirt for $9.99. YAY! :drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    So I was in "Crafts 2000" with my wife last weekend. She's scrapbooking, searching for the perfect sheet of paper. I was looking for a sharp object to commit hiri-kiri,,, :bigsmile:

They have all kind of sweats there. Hoodies, tops, bottoms. Factory seconds stuff, little nicks & tears. I guess the idea is that the crafty ones will sew "Lake Woebegone" patches over the holes and give 'em as gifts to youngsters who will smile politely - or something. Anyways,,, I scored a couple pairs of seriously thick & cushiony sweat shorts. Great for biking, nice. Cut off just above the knees. $.77 a pair,,, yes - 77 cents. Sweet :smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    So I was in "Crafts 2000" with my wife last weekend. She's scrapbooking, searching for the perfect sheet of paper. I was looking for a sharp object to commit hiri-kiri,,, :bigsmile:

They have all kind of sweats there. Hoodies, tops, bottoms. Factory seconds stuff, little nicks & tears. I guess the idea is that the crafty ones will sew "Lake Woebegone" patches over the holes and give 'em as gifts to youngsters who will smile politely - or something. Anyways,,, I scored a couple pairs of seriously thick & cushiony sweat shorts. Great for biking, nice. Cut off just above the knees. $.77 a pair,,, yes - 77 cents. Sweet :smile:

:laugh:

Now that's a deal!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    In case you are not near a Target, Walmart has some great Danskin togs. I picked up a hooded jacket and matching pair of elastic waist w/ties fleece pants. $13 ea piece. I purchased black, but I also saw them in grey. I was especially pleased that the pants were a little shorter than some as I am only 5' 3" and HATE having to have all my pants shortened before I can wear them.
This discussion has been closed.