p90x

Options
2»

Replies

• InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I was wondering how hardcore it was
    It's one of those love/hate relationships, totally awesome!
    I am previewing some of them, looking to start the clock on Monday.
    Just finished a Plyo workout that left me in a puddle of my own goo.
    Damn was it good.
  • saint84
    saint84 Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Good deal, I can't wait to hear the details, I'll be trying to pick up P90x by christmas
  • InTheMoney
    Options
    Good deal, I can't wait to hear the details, I'll be trying to pick up P90x by christmas
    if you want to know anything more specific, message me or you can check out my site to preview any of the products or to even get them through the site.
  • saint84
    Options
    if you want to know anything more specific, message me or you can check out my site to preview any of the products or to even get them through the site.

Awesome will do, I greatly appreciate it! I've got some of Tonys old stuff and it's pretty darn good, so I'm looking forward to P90x
  • InTheMoney
    Options

Awesome will do, I greatly appreciate it! I've got some of Tonys old stuff and it's pretty darn good, so I'm looking forward to P90x

Insanity is awesome, but you really need to do a round or two of P90X to get in shape to do it.
    Sounds like you have the right track in mind.
    Like they say- the warm up is one helluva workout.
  • saint84
    Options

Insanity is awesome, but you really need to do a round or two of P90X to get in shape to do it.
    Sounds like you have the right track in mind.
    Like they say- the warm up is one helluva workout.

Wow, yeah, I'm excited. I don't think I'm anywhere near even being able to justify buying P90x right this second. I'm going to get back into some shape doing biggest losers cardio max first then hit P90x and then I suppose Insanity once I work up the courage lol

Thanks for the updates as well, I appreciate it
  • InTheMoney
    Options
    P90X does have a way to modify it. i wasn't in the best shape when I started. And it will shape you up.
    But INsanity really needs you to be in a certain shape in order to get the most out of it.
    When you're ready, the X will do what you want it to do.
  • AristotleX
    Options
    I am doing p90X. I am on day 32. Just finished biceps and back and was about to do ab ripper but taking a break.

This is my first round through. I was probably not in good enough shape to start with p90x so would like to do a round after this when I feel more able. Still fighting to do 5 pullups. I do feel much better. Hate Ab Ripper, never had a strong core. Puke consistently on chest and back.

Trying to leave everything on the mat.
  • InTheMoney
    Options
    I am doing p90X. I am on day 32. Just finished biceps and back and was about to do ab ripper but taking a break.

This is my first round through. I was probably not in good enough shape to start with p90x so would like to do a round after this when I feel more able. Still fighting to do 5 pullups. I do feel much better. Hate Ab Ripper, never had a strong core. Puke consistently on chest and back.

Trying to leave everything on the mat.
    Soounds like you're doing a great job. I still fight to do pull ups, unassisted.
    it might help to do negatives. That is where you use a chair to pull up, let the foot go, and use your own weight to lower yourself. In no time you will be doing a ton of regular pullups.
    And try doing Abripper without your shoes on. They add a couple of pounds to the leg up excercises.
    By the time you finish the first round you will amaze yourself with the shape that you will be in.
    Keep it up and keep pushing play.