Women Supplements

Options
I'm going to start p90X for the 2nd time. The first time I did it I got through 45 days and my gym closed the daycare. While I was doing the program I was on Depo BC and felt like I couldn't lose anything. This round I will be off my birth control and I'm thinking about adding these supplements:

Opti-women multivitamin

Oxyelite pro fat burner

GNC whey protein

Fish oil

Do you think this will help aid in working out and weight lost? What are things you've tries and liked?

Thanks y'all!

Replies

• GreatBeauBasinger
    Options
    Multivitamins are very important and are very important to help the bodies natural functions. Fish oil is a great addition too if you're not eating multiple servings of fish (salmon especially) each week,

I supplement with certain things (fish oil and a multi), too. Make sure you review the companies you're buying from. Not all supplements are created equal.

The whey protein will be great after workout, and maybe mixed with oatmeal in the morning or when you're too busy to grab a full meal.

My opinion on fat burners is that it can be a waste of money. There is so much marketing on that part of fitness, and there are numerous ways to turn on your natural fat burning machine. It all starts with what you put into your body.

If you have any other questions...please feel free to ask :)