How often do you get your hair cut?

Options

Replies

• tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I know you're supposed to trim the ends every few months, but I really don't want to... hahaha. I end up cutting it like every 6 months or so. I used to have hair longer than boob length and cut 8 inches off in January. I'm not cutting it again any time soon.
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    Every 2 months or so. I get it cut by a fat lebanese barber. I get the 2 for 1 deal, hair cut and a belly dance! lol
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I got one last month, but before that it had been almost a year. My hair is super long and hair cuts are emotional! Lol

When I finally cut my hair earlier this year, I donated 10 inches. I went home and cried haha.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Daily................... I like it soft and smooth;)
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Every 6 weeks. I'm a redhead and my hair gets dry very easily... it grows really fast though and is naturally curly. I straighten it everyday and that damages it... so I have to get it cut more often.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    About once a year I chop it all off, let it grow crazy long again, and repeat. If it looks shabby I'll go for a trim sometime in the middle.

My hair is strong and healthy because I treat it well (no heat, no excessive washing, good product) I used to have to cut it more often when I styled it more aggressively.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I had very very long hair down past my lower back I cut it and donated it to locks of love. I now have an asymmetrical bob that is very short in the back and gets longer in the front. Because my hair grows so fast i have it trimmed once every 2 to 3 weeks.
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    Every six to eight weeks...sometimes a little bit longer in between if my color is still ok. =)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    3-4 weeks
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    about once a year, cause I don't wanna cut it! lol
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I cut my hair myself about once - twice a month. Hair dressers always mess mine up for some reason.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    None I have dreadlocks.
  • mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    About once a quarter.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Never....if I can help it.

I think it's been many years....maybe 6-7....the last time I did I donated it to the Locks of Love campaign.

It's about time to do that again. My hair is down to my butt right now.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Everyday....
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Usually once a month. My hair grows fast and I like to have short hair cuts and if they get too long my hair becomes unruly. Right now it's been almost 4 months since the last cut but that's because in June I shaved my head out of frustration so it's not really long enough right now to do much with.
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    normally every 4-6 months. It's only been twice a year for the last five years since getting married and having kids. My hair dresser costs a lot. It's $72 including tip for a trim only. I've had my hair butchered by other hair dressers before so I don't take a chance.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    maybe once a year? Mom tends to be last on the list of priorities, so I basically get it cut when it starts tangling around my body and choking me at night--I have awakened to find it wrapped around my neck and stuck in my armpit. It has been 10 months since my last hair cut....
  • amnesobel
    Options
    I cut 14 inches off of my hair last year so I am waiting for it to grow back. Since I am waiting for it to reach the middle of my lower back (that's long enough for me). I only trim the ends when I get split ends which is usually every 3 or 4 months. I love and miss my long layers.
  • predent
    predent Posts: 95
    Options
    Only about once a year. I love having long hair so I very rarely want it cut. I just got it done about a month ago and the woman cutting my hair was so snarky about it.

"Do you want to go ahead and schedule your three week return appointment?"
    "No thanks, I only cut my hair about once a year."
    "Yeah. I could tell *rolls syes*."

Pfft. Whatev.