My start, but I could use some help ;)

Options
Hi guys,

I am a beginner at this, and decided that instead of looking up diets, I could use this MFP as a guideline. Now the thing is, that I have some questions that could use some answering.

1. On my iPhone app(probably also on the website), there are a couple of nutritient goals. After logging the entire day, I found that I have so much of every nutrient left, that I don't know what I should eat to fill every nutrient. Anybody knows some places to fill these nutrients?
2. I can't fill the calories. I usually end up having a lot of calories left(maybe even 1000, because I swim 2 hours a day), is this a problem?
3. Any diets/recipes that can be found, based on your recommended amount of nutrients.

Thank you very muc for reading, and I hope that these questions are answerable enough :)

That will be all ~for now

Replies

• Kimshu
    Kimshu Posts: 5
    Options
    Firt of all - GREAT JOB on the swimming! I have found some great healthy, low cal recipes on Pinterest. Some of them were super easy as well.
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Add me. :) I can message you. Help you figure out Your BMR. Recommended cals and proper activity levels.
  • JuroNemo14
    JuroNemo14 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @Kimshu, I'll check Pinterest out :)
    @amatie, done ;)