Something not so new but I need Help!!

Hi guys, I am new here to the website, I have the MyFitnessPal App, I've been using it since April, and I've ONLY lost 13.8 lbs. This dirves me crazy as I typically go to the gym about 3x a week, I was going more ( 4 - 5x 60min+ ), but was losing motivation ( Maybe over training? ) so I cut back to 3x a week for 60min+.

As of lately, I've lost almost all motivation, I've literally been going once or twice a week for the past two weeks and I'm desperately trying to find motivation. I feel like I'm SO focused on my weight loss that it's just hurting me.. I get like this everytime I try. I'm SO close to getting out of my 200 lb. mark, and I told myself at my last weigh in ( two weeks ago ) I was going to work REALLY hard to make sure I get out before my next weigh in ( This Sunday [Every 2 weeks] ) but I did the exact opposite, my diet seems to be OK for the most part I think, but I don't know what to do.. I really need friends, I need help. I really want to do this. My life feels out of control and I feel like if I do this, it will be the biggest accomplishment for me. I've NEVER been thin, and being a young girl this is very important to me - as it is for most people young or not.

Please guys, I need help, I need motivation, I'm losing it, and I've been crying way too much over it. I'm stressing so much.