Befor pics - need advice

Options
Hi all - those of you that are on my friends list and have read my posts know that I carry my weight in my belly BIG TIME. So my stats again are that i am 5ft 9, i weigh around 160 an my belly fluctuates between 34-36 my waist is about the same.... I have been trying to lose the weight for the past 5 years and just got back on MFP almost a month ago. I wanted to show some pics that show how my body fluctuates I often look like im pregnant, i have never had children, never been pregnant and this has been happening since my late 20's. I know it wont go completely away until my body fat percentage is low enough. But i swear sometimes it seems like a medical problem but my doctor says no, i have been tested for all kinds of digestive, intestinal issues and nothing. Anyway if anyone has any specific advice i would love to hear it. As you can see the years of working out did yield me a bit of muscle which i am thrilled about but come on....this belly issue is nutty. Not to mention i have been feeling slimmer in my clothes. But looking at these pics it looks like i haven't made any progress.

These were taken about a week apart and this is with me working and and sticking to calorie goals. Sideview.jpgIMG_20120802_151605.jpg

These are the same time period but held in: july2012HeldIn.jpgFrontview.jpg

A little muscle.. the bright side :)Bicep3.jpg

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    U carry ur weight a little higher than I do. My fat is in my lower abdomen, but it will def go away. It's already starting too, u just gotta keep on. Ull b successful!!
  • Reneefit135
    Options
    U carry ur weight a little higher than I do. My fat is in my lower abdomen, but it will def go away. It's already starting too, u just gotta keep on. Ull b successful!!

Thank you, I hope so!!! :)