hollywood 24/48 hr detox drink

bbbec45
bbbec45 Posts: 9
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
has anyone ever heard of this/tried it...what did you think? its supposed to drop weight and make your body healthy by drinking only this drink with water for 24 or 48 hrs...you can buy it at their website or ive seen it at walgreens....

Replies

• has anyone ever heard of this/tried it...what did you think? its supposed to drop weight and make your body healthy by drinking only this drink with water for 24 or 48 hrs...you can buy it at their website or ive seen it at walgreens....
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Not so good. I have used if before and you will initially lose some weight, but it's easy and quick to gain back. Plus...your body feels like crap for those two days.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Tried it years ago. You will only lose your money. That I can gaurantee!
  • I have used it 4 times. I used it two different times this summer and twice since I have been on this website. The first 2 times, I did it for the full 48 hours, it was really hard, I was really hungry, but I lost 5 lbs each time and I felt great afterwards and I was able to shrink my stomach so I didn't eat as much. But since I was eating really crappy stuff, it didn't take long to gain the weight again. I tried it twice since being on this website, but only for 24 hours each time so as to not send my body into starvation mood because you only get 400 calories all day. It was a great kick start to my weight loss. I lost about 2-3 lbs each time and have been able to keep it all off with my regular 1400 calories a day and exercise. I swear by this stuff, I usually use it to cleans my system but it is nice to loss a couple pounds at the same time. I get it for $15 at Wal-Mart. I swear by this stuff and tell all my friend and family about it. But if your going to do it, make sure you drink LOTS of water or you will be hungry!!

Good Luck!!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    The Flu does the same thing. :tongue:
    It has no protien and is not healthy for your body at all.
    --Diann...
  • I asked my doctor about it, and he said as long as I only do it for one day its fine, it has a lot of good nutrients in it.
This discussion has been closed.